The Riven Championship Summoner Icon code

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mijdax

14-10-2012

Just to clear things up

Quote:
Season Two World Finals attendees receive Championship Riven for free with their ticket purchase.
You have no Championchip ticket? so you wont get the Skin

the only thing you get for free is the Summoner Icon for the Championchip season 2 by entering this code "521337" in this Website http://dwmvfy.woobox.com/dwmvfy

But you still want to get the Skin? no problem go ahead and buy it... it will be available in the Store for a Week. (It is not yet available though)

BTW: For those wondering why they dont have the Icon yet. It takes about a week or two until riot unlocks it in your Account.

Have a nice day fellow summoners and dont forget to honor me up if you see me crushing one of you on the fields of justice!!!!11one!11!eleven

Sa20 Snappie

14-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mijdax View Post
Just to clear things up

You have no Championchip ticket? so you wont get the Skin

the only thing you get for free is the Summoner Icon for the Championchip season 2 by entering this code "527331" in this Website http://dwmvfy.woobox.com/dwmvfy

But you still want to get the Skin? no problem go ahead and buy it... it will be available in the Store for a Week. (It is not yet available though)

BTW: For those wondering why they dont have the Icon yet. It takes about a week or two until riot unlocks it in your Account.

Have a nice day fellow summoners and dont forget to honor me up if you see me crushing one of you on the fields of justice!!!!11one!11!eleven
I want to quickly alert you the code is "521337", NOT "527331"
I know this because I watched the stream.

Mijdax

14-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa20 Snappie View Post
I want to quickly alert you the code is "521337", NOT "527331"
I know this because I watched the stream.
Thank you i added it to my text

Nexxxes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-10-2012

still able to get it?

SooperSte

19-10-2012

No.

Sazuca

19-10-2012

Some friends allready have it but i dont :/

Gishin Homura

22-10-2012

Oh look, another limited thing I can never have because I didn't know about it. One week, really?

Dzoga Bonito

24-10-2012

hello ,i've send the code in exact same time as my friend ,and he got the icon ,and i dindn't.... can any1 help me pls ? i want this icon ,i have nearly 4 k played games ,and i think i deserve it