The Riven Championship Summoner Icon code

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Yi Boy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

hey everyone
can you help me out
i have watched the stream for the championship since it started and i have still not seen the code for the Riven Championship Summoner Icon code
can someone tell me the code or where and when i can find it?

Shadow absorber

04-10-2012

oh my god...

The Yi Boy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by maneuver View Post
oh my god...
what?

Shadow absorber

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by P3ntaSt3al3r View Post
what?
ok let me ask you a question. is your body physically in L.A where they give the codes to the people IN the venue watching the games?

CastroZ

Master Recruiter

04-10-2012

god oh my...

traumschiff

04-10-2012

Quote:
ok let me ask you a question. is your body physically in L.A where they give the codes to the people IN the venue watching the games?
its gonna be shown via the tournament stream and not in a physical form, better get some info

gomuninguen

04-10-2012

Quote:
The icon code is gonna be streamed live and available to anyone who catches it. We just don't know when the code is gonna be streamed.

ShakeNBake EUW

04-10-2012

on oct 13th i would imagine...

Dotfix

04-10-2012

I want a Season Two Championship Riven summoner icon! How can I get one?

Watch the Season Two World Finals. We will be broadcasting a code during the event that you can redeem to unlock this commemorative summoner icon immediately following the broadcast. You can redeem the code for 24 hours following the World Championship.

I have no idea if it's on the 13rd of October though, but I'm pretty sure the forums will be spammed with it so you can redeem it =)

Baksteent

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cozey View Post
I want a Season Two Championship Riven summoner icon! How can I get one?

Watch the Season Two World Finals. We will be broadcasting a code during the event that you can redeem to unlock this commemorative summoner icon immediately following the broadcast. You can redeem the code for 24 hours following the World Championship.

I have no idea if it's on the 13rd of October though, but I'm pretty sure the forums will be spammed with it so you can redeem it =)

Too bad its 4 AM to us, so we are completely owned aren't we?

12345 ... 7