Rengar Kha-zix hidden passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icyene

29-09-2012

Is ridiculous. It's interesting, but damn stupid.
Usually when Riot make hidden passives they are so miniscule that they are hardly noticeable, but this one gives one of them a huge advantage.

If they're on opposite teams in ranked it's simply too game changing and luck based.
One team can be losing badly but the Rengar gets an assist on Kha-zix and snowballs out of control, changing the outcome of the game entirely.

Disable it in ranked at least, sick of spending time trying hard to win only for one side to gain a huge advantage for no reason.

MongoCraP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-09-2012

Why Stupid?

This is a fun thing riot has done tbh.

Either one of the teams get abit of an advantage or the other team gets, no unfair here as i can see.

Just let it be.

VVanchor

29-09-2012

Yes how many times does this happen? oh yeah in 0.1% of games

Icyene

29-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbzow View Post
Why Stupid?

This is a fun thing riot has done tbh.

Either one of the teams get abit of an advantage or the other team gets, no unfair here as i can see.

Just let it be.
I thought they removed dodge because it was too luck based.
This hidden passive gives too much of an advantage if you luck out.

Solash

29-09-2012

But dude, that's nothing compared to how Leona's passive does 1 less damage to champs with sunglasses. I mean, what the hell was Riot thinking, that's unbalanced as hell!

Icyene

29-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVanchor View Post
Yes how many times does this happen? oh yeah in 0.1% of games
Not really with how common picks Rengar and Kha-zix are right now.
If neither of them are banned, there's a pretty good chance they'll be picked.

jords321

29-09-2012

i think it adds more tactics to the game. you know that as soon as khazix turns lvl16. you need to focus renger down with kha getting the kill or at least an assit. or vice versa

MongoCraP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icyene View Post
I thought they removed dodge because it was too luck based.
This hidden passive gives too much of an advantage if you luck out.
Well, lets say that u have a Kha'Zix in ur team and u face a Rengar, and this "mini-game" begins, just tell your mates to focus him before anything or "catch" him alone and there u go. You are in an advantage. Same as Rengar if it was opposite. It's all about teaming up and help eachother. Assist does count as winning on this minigame, so attack and back and let someone else take the kill if u are sure that u will die before.

MongoCraP

29-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jords321 View Post
i think it adds more tactics to the game. you know that as soon as khazix turns lvl16. you need to focus renger down with kha getting the kill or at least an assit. or vice versa
Not exacly no, Rengar needs to have 11 stacked bonetooth aswell. But yeah, more tactics to game.

Blazeflame

29-09-2012

Tea or coffee? Which is best?