Rengar VS Kha'Zix Hidden Passive.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MorrXoW

29-09-2012

As many of you know these two got a hidden passive to kill eachother somewhere ingame to get an extra thing.

(If you don't know its that if Kha'Zix hits lvl 16 and uses his third evolution and if Rengar has his bonetooth's necklace they get like an "mini game" which is that if u kill rengar as kha'zix u get ur fourth evolution and if u kill Kha'Zix as rengar u get an item instead of bonetooth necklace that gives u full stack and u cant lose stacks.) (Assist counts)

The thing is that first game i played with rengar i faced a Kha'Zix, and we both were lvl 16 and then the minigame started, i got so excited and told everyone to only focus him, and i got kill.

But then ive played like 5 more games and neither of them worked as it was the first game, i dont get it. Those Kha'zix'es used their third evolution and i had bonetooth necklace all time.
Something not working or?

Crimson Sunbird

29-09-2012

Rengar needs 11+ stacks.

MongoCraP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Sunbird View Post
Rengar needs 11+ stacks.
Is that so? U know any source?

Crimson Sunbird

Padsoldier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-09-2012

3rd evolution has to be used, Rengar needs to have Bonetooth, and the rest is completely randomized. It either happens or not.

Crimson Sunbird

29-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padsoldier View Post
3rd evolution has to be used, Rengar needs to have Bonetooth, and the rest is completely randomized. It either happens or not.
Quest started same time when the first enemy died and i got my 11st stack on my necklace.

Padsoldier

29-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Sunbird View Post
Quest started same time when the first enemy died and i got my 11st stack on my necklace.
Yes, I see, your post arrived after I sent my comment.

BrosBeforeHoes92

29-09-2012

Just delete these 2 champs and every champ after Darius included. Riot failed hard with all of them.

SweatHeskey

27-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrosBeforeHoes92 View Post
Just delete these 2 champs and every champ after Darius included. Riot failed hard with all of them.
wtf?

Alenjon Sunblade

27-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrosBeforeHoes92 View Post
draven

nuff said