Head of Kha'Zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

myR Light

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-09-2012

So i was playing rengar today and i had 14 trophies on my trill of the hunt and when i killed kha'zix it showed some secondary quest on the right side of my screen it said that i killed kha 'zix and something else and my thrill of the hunt item turned into head of kha zix so i wanted to ask what does that mean :P its only item for the end of the game or what :P do i get any achivement with that or anything :P

Here is pic of that

http://postimage.org/image/4ejk2n9sr/

hbomb

28-09-2012

i guess its his hidden passive

Skmo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-09-2012

Hidden stuff.

If there's a Rengar and a Kha'zix, at some time during the game, they will get a quest to kill each other.

If Rengar wins, he gets the head, that is worth a full stacked necklace.

If Kha'zix wins, he gets a 4th evolve point.

myR Light

28-09-2012

Cool thanks Skmo and hbomb )

skrili

28-09-2012

serious thats ****ing awsome skmo :P and its not really OP since both the players will have advantage's of this

Skmo

28-09-2012

I find Kha'zix reward OP, if you ask me. There's no other way to get that 4th evolve point while Rengar can get the Head by just killing/assisting 12 people.

Two Jokers

28-09-2012

Pretty awesome, right?

xSk0rpyoNx

28-09-2012

Dafuq its wrong with you people.This thing was discussed on forums from almost a week ago.Go search on google what with this "omg new side quest", its just an interaction between kha'zix and rengar.

For more details watch this.And stop making threads about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PzLWxnvqgY

cYniXX

29-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skmo View Post
I find Kha'zix reward OP, if you ask me. There's no other way to get that 4th evolve point while Rengar can get the Head by just killing/assisting 12 people.
Not true, getting a penta kill with Kha will also give a 4th evo point

Vanoth

29-09-2012

The thing about Rengars item is that he does not lose any stacks when it has become Kha'Zix Head.