LoL Counterpick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

anearion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-09-2012

Hi guys, i wanted to let you notice about this app.
I worked hard on this and would like to get some feedback, to improve and get better.

I know it's not free, but it's just a cofee ^^

http://goo.gl/eFfFQ

By the way i would like 10-11 ppl to test my application, if you are interested just contact me here on in game and ill send you the apk ( that means it free ^^ ).

EDIT:
dropped the price

ADDED:
better grid layout, share, monir fixing

COMING SOON:
report system, dialog with guide for every champions

Space Age Pimp

28-09-2012

Thats nice but the counter champions are wrong just looking at the front page of it.

anearion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-09-2012

thanks for the feedback;

i did a deeply research before writing things down, i studied different sites and guides, and once i had a set of 6-7 counters for each champion, i took 4, based by different things ( personal experience and if a champion appeared as counter in different guides, for example ).

Why in your opinion they are wrong ?

VengefullAatxe

28-09-2012

dont pay for apps srry

cokkita

28-09-2012

nice app, you could write the items as a list in my opinion.

Will you update it constantly ?

anearion

28-09-2012

thanks, i'll think bout the list, and of course i'll update the app as soon as the info for the new champions will be available and also if there are changes about old champions counters.

Tormented

Master Recruiter

28-09-2012

can you make it free, maybe more will use it :-) (including myself)

anearion

28-09-2012

i worked hard on it^^ my plan was to make a paid, and good, app, with support and constantly updated.

I'm working on a report system too, so users can send me a ticket if any counter is broken or bad chosen

altairi

29-09-2012

Nice app, i downloaded it now, it work rly good!! im looking forward to that report system, would be really cool

anearion

29-09-2012

thanks, at the moment i dropped the price and i'm working on a rate system and layout. I'll implement the report system as soon as possible