The hunt is on!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sheetka

26-09-2012

With the introduction of khazix, the alien and the predator will have (at least thats what the lol wiki says) a special event ingame where either khazix or rengar needs to kill one another.

The reward for khazix is a fourth evolution point, and for rengar his bonetoothnecklace will convert to 'the head of khazix' giving some more attributes than the necklace.

The requirements for this event to start are mostly unknown, more details can be found on the wikipedia (I waz looking at the eastern eggs page when I stumbled upon this)

So what do you think of this? Do you think riot should continue adding more aspects from lore to the gameplay if this actually goes live?

Brother Roga

26-09-2012

Oh god yes!

Randomizah

26-09-2012

I'm not very excited to see this implemented. This would make Kha'zix vs Rengar games extremely risky for both of the characters. Or at least, for whichever of the two might be countered by the other.
Definitely don't want this for other champs, though it IS a nifty idea.

Nova Gh0st

26-09-2012

Thus far one of the two has to do extremely good and has to be lvl 16. (PBE). Rengar doesnt lose stacks and Kha gets 4th evolution point. This however is really rare and I have only seen it once. It is however extrememly cool. Riot confirmed they are monitoring it very closly (so dont go all wet eyes and cry that its game breaking).
It also makes picking both in same game very risky and rewarding. Something to think about.

Endless Zero

26-09-2012

This sounds awesome! Honestly, the effect this would have on game balance is hardly a problem. Rengar's reward might be a turnaround if he's doing badly and then suddenly gets given a fully stacked item that doesn't lose stacks, but given the effects on the necklace are more utility than raw damage I think it's fair enough.

Kha's is perfectly fair. Again, the bonus evolution point probably won't change much due to the fact most players will spend theirs on the damage abilities + leap/stealth anyway.

I think this is a really cool idea by riot, I really hope they don't change it or take it out.

Ediwir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

26-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheetka View Post
The requirements for this event to start are mostly unknown, more details can be found on the wikipedia (I waz looking at the eastern eggs page when I stumbled upon this)
Rengar must have 14 trophies on bonetooth necklace, Kha'Zix must be lvl16.
here's your requirement it's actually very cool.

the Head of Kha'Zix has the same stats as a 14-stack necklace, but no stacks. in other words, you never lose them.

Misterblort

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-09-2012

That would be stupid.. Then every other champ should have this aswell..

Bawbasaurus Rex

26-09-2012

I like the concept, but it shouldn't give a benefit to the killer, that could be kinda gamebreaking.
Shouldn't be any reward except the glory

Sęphiroth

26-09-2012

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/09...ecommerce.html

once Kha'Zix hits 16 and Rengar has a Bonetooth Necklace they both gain a buff called "The Hunt is On!" which encourages them to kill each other. If Rengar slays Kha'Zix first, he receives a new item called "Head of Kha'Zix" and it functions as a full stacked Bonetooth Necklace that doesn't lose stacks upon death. However, if Kha'Zix slays Rengar first he receives a fourth evolution point which lets him evolve his final ability (as you can only obtain three evolution points through normal means).

xSk0rpyoNx

26-09-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PzLWxnvqgY

Look here, will be more detailed than your aberrations that you are saying.
This occurs only when Rengar has a bonetooth necklake (it doesent matter how many stacks, you can have 2 stacks and still The Hunt Is On can appear), and Kha'Zix is lvl 16 (when he used his 3 evolution points), only then the buff appears, and if kha'zix kills or assist at killing rengar then he get his 4th evo, if rengar kills or assist at killling khazix , the bonetooth necklake will be replaed with head of khazix which will be like bonetooth with 14 stacks (ITS REPLACED WITH ANOTHER ITEM).