About Refunds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liverpool08

25-09-2012

Can anyone explain me why i can`t refund all of my champs? And only a number of them? As exemple i don`t have that champion on refunds list or is not refundable can someone explain me why?

xInnocent aCe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-09-2012

Only champs bought the last 90 days can be refunded. Bundles cannot, runes cannot. Ip boosts cannot.

Liverpool08

26-09-2012

and i have one more question i have a champ , that i have a skin on her i can`t sell her says it`s not refundable maybe if i sell the skin i can sell the champ to?

The Audioslave

26-09-2012

Can anyone explain me why i can`t refund all of my champs? And only a number of them? As exemple i don`t have that champion on refunds list or is not refundable can someone explain me why?

Cause if you could refund all your champs you would say: "hey i want to try this champ, i'll buy it" "hey I don't like it anymore, i'm going to refund it and buy another one"
Just think before saying anything like that

Liverpool08

26-09-2012

Only champs bought the last 90 days can be refunded. Bundles cannot, runes cannot. Ip boosts cannot.

Ediwir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

26-09-2012

imagine you're able to refund all champs.

now, i have a lot of free time and a bunch of €. i buy some RP and get 3 champs on sale.
i refund them a week later and buy 3 champs on sale. i also have enough RP to buy another champ, plus some extra RP.
repeat every week.
got all champs in a few months with 15€. now i can start doing skins.

did i question your answer?

ps. it's not strange that many refunded PFE.

SillyLily

26-09-2012

I have a champion (Ez) in my purchase history above champions I can refund, marked as non-refundable. I bought him with RP and I can refund others, so why not him?

Edit, here I added a screenshot of this. I don't want to refund him (or any I have bought), but it would be nice to know why I can't refund him if I wanted to.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/46269/refundable.png

Nevermind, figured it out, need to first refund the skin attached to the champion, then the champion itself should become "unlocked" for refunding. I was assuming that the game would just refund it all at once if I refunded a champion.

xInnocent aCe

26-09-2012

If you buy a champion on sale, you will not be refunded the full price of that champion if you refund it a week later. You will only get back what you paid for it.

For Champions who you got a skin or two for. You need to refund the skins before you can refund the champ.

CrossShade

26-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediwir View Post
imagine you're able to refund all champs.

now, i have a lot of free time and a bunch of . i buy some RP and get 3 champs on sale.
i refund them a week later and buy 3 champs on sale. i also have enough RP to buy another champ, plus some extra RP.
repeat every week.
got all champs in a few months with 15. now i can start doing skins.

did i question your answer?

ps. it's not strange that many refunded PFE.

Disregarding the fact that you can only refund three times, you can only refund for the same price you bought for too.

So refunded PFE's bought on release would only yield half the current price.

Misterblort

26-09-2012

WTF is PFE? And yes u first need to refund the skin for champ before u can refund the champ itself.