Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kha'Zix A bit to strong?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Souli G

09-21-2012

I feel that Kha'Zix needs a small nerf.

Q: a bit to strong. I think either the mana cost needs to be increased or the cdr
W: seems fine
E: To much range, it's probably the biggest jump in the game. Nerf the range especially on the evolved jump!
R: also fine exepct for the 40% dmg reduction taken. Adjust it to maybe 30%

Why these changes? Well Q is spammable especially if you build some cdr with masteries and/or bruitalizer and it deals to much dmg to be spammable.

E is pretty obvious, The jump is just so far that you can catch up to everyone no matter what. This is overpowered in combination with the fact that you can do it again after an assist or kill. (I smell pentakills here) This champion is supposed to be an ad bruiser I suppose and it doesn't really matter infact because he can just cleanup to good, leaving the enemy ad carry no chance to even survive in teamfights.

R is op if used well. Considering you can use it twice or even 3 times you could basicly juke AND reduce dmg taken from combo's. So basicly you counter every combo in the game if you play it well. And even if they hit you you're probably going to survive (40% dmg reduction to strong)

HiTherePretty

09-21-2012

He does what he's supposed to do, assassinating.
If you go fight him with ~50% HP, you're asking for it.

This guy however is an all-in assassin. He needs to chase enemies to do reliably high damage, and if he uses his leap for that he uses his only get-out-of-jail-free card. I get Riot's idea behind the refreshing jump.
Kill someone, then jump to the next target, but in the late game, with enough AD, you can jump in, kill the carry in a split second then jump out. It's strong, but not the best though.

Souli G

09-22-2012

Quote:
HiTherePretty:
He does what he's supposed to do, assassinating.
If you go fight him with ~50% HP, you're asking for it.

This guy however is an all-in assassin. He needs to chase enemies to do reliably high damage, and if he uses his leap for that he uses his only get-out-of-jail-free card. I get Riot's idea behind the refreshing jump.
Kill someone, then jump to the next target, but in the late game, with enough AD, you can jump in, kill the carry in a split second then jump out. It's strong, but not the best though.

that's also how I feel about him but it's not hs skillset that is to strong it's just the values that should be nerfed a bit in my opinion btw the jump animation doesn't get canceled by cc so he only gets stunned after the jump

Winnz

09-22-2012

He's fine.
he does what every assassin does, jumps in, kills someone and either dies or jumps out.
a good example is Rengar, Talon, Shaco and Evelynn.
They do the exact same, except they also got CC and other reliable escape and utilities.

TeachMeHowToDie

09-23-2012

Leave him his E range: the animation and travel time on max range are already quite long so you can usually dodge it if he jumps at max range.

His Q doesn't proc any on hit effect because it's not an autoattack so i'd leave it as it is. He needs damage otherwise will always be better to attack with AA than using Q and already, if you get good on hit effects like crit chance and life steal, using Q is not always worth it respect.

R tweak could make sense but i think it's the hardest number to balance.

Fubras

09-23-2012

i think he has too much dmg and mobility, q dmg and e range are too high.

TeachMeHowToDie

09-23-2012

he has no hard CC, a not so reliable slow, he needs a good gap closer (and btw he needs to evolve E to get a good range on hit, otherwise is pretty meh). Moreover differently than a lot of bruisers, his Q is not an empowered autoattack and he needs a good scaling to keep his Q worth it late game (otherwise you will have better times if you just autoattack)

Ralph Yosh

09-23-2012

hes not really op. good against noobs, but thats all...

I Trouble I

09-24-2012

Pls Riot do not nerf this champion hes good,if Riot realease a champion and nerf we dont play with him anymore and the IP was spended for nothing.
I dont think he do tones of damage,he just have the right damage.

Gaston LeGume

09-25-2012

Hes quite fun to play with.