Suggestion on changing Leonas Eclipse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

snasargutt

22-09-2012

So, I have been playing A LOT of Leona latley and I've been having really fun. But i have an suggestion regarding the Eclipse ability. I have an ideea abou giving it an second activate simmular too Jax'c Counter strike. And the buff after the explosion depending is on how soon you reactivate it.For example if I want quick burst and blow it up after 1 second I also get the trade of only having the buff for 1 second after the second activate, but when im in teamfights I let it run for the whole 3 seconds too geet the max effect out off the buff. Theese changes would make it much easier to land in an engage if you want quick burst and leting you controle it by yourself. I don't want too exaggerate but i would say that at least once every second game with leona i accidenly "steal" sure kills from my ad carry because of the sudden burst and this would alove you as leona to controll it better. I don't think it would become "OP" because of the trade you get of not having the buff for as long. If we look back at when jax got his remake you put this in shortley after the release because people complained thet it was so hard too time with the jump and I think the same applies too Leona. I think that the reason it got fixed soo fast on jax was because he was such a popular chmpion and got more attention then older champs that should have the same mechanics. I know more and more players have started playing leona and I'm really excited about that but think that she deserves this function. I don't want too make her op so she gets nerfed too oblivion beacause I really enjoy her as she is now but if you think that this would be an possible change i would really love too se it.

HM01 Cut

22-09-2012

Activate W, Cast E, Stun target with Q, W explodes.
Nothing else too it. Cast your E straight after your W to avoid being too obvious with your initiation.

v1rtue

22-09-2012

Imo Leona is already borderline OP, so she doesn't need to be any stronger at this point.

Bawbasaurus

22-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1rtue View Post
Imo Leona is already borderline OP, so she doesn't need to be any stronger at this point.
It wouldn't make her stronger, but less proned to accidently steal kills and farm.

v1rtue

22-09-2012

Yes, you may accidentally steal kills as Leona when your Eclipse goes off, but that's not such a big deal. Besides, if you have already activated eclipse (which you most likely will in an engage) and the enemy will die when it goes off, you will steal the kill regardless. This is often the only way Leona will take kills (or it could be some low-HP enemy getting caught by your E)