Game won't load after champion select?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luguy

22-09-2012

Before this started to happen -
Before this started to happen I had like many other summoners that my game wouldn't load up after i clicked the PLAY button when i tried to load LoL. So i finally fixed this by getting the game to re-patch it's self.

Now what happens
What happens now is when ever i go into champion select, i select my champion and then we go to start the game and I don't even get to the loading screen. It minimizes and then goes black and no matter how long I wait I can even get the the loading screen.

If this has happened to anyone else before then please, share me information on how to sort this out because I don't want to be ruining peoples games and i won't be going in games until I have something worked out.

MagicSpartan

22-09-2012

Im having the exactly the same problem , i too wasnt able to load LoL until i got it to repatch and now when i join a game i cant load into just a black screen no matter how many times i restart

Luguy

22-09-2012

Guess I'm not the only one then, thanks for your feedback. This needs to be sorted

Luguy

22-09-2012

Bump.... please can anyone help

Shingo44

22-09-2012

From what I can tell use the repair function on the patcher, I used it and it seemed to let the game work then. Trouble I found though that although it worked yesterday, the problem came back today :| *Sad Panda*

Edit: Evil typos be evil.

Smooth Tiv

22-09-2012

I've posted an answer on here http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=855171
And f*ck the Senior member who moved that post from General Discussion to here, anyways.. glad to help. lol

Olipopsicle

14-06-2014

this was made in 2012 and still hasn't been fixed... GG Riot...

Miind Reader

14-06-2014

I hav it right now... after champions select... the game is about to start but no loading screen... i can't play :s

Avoxy

31-07-2014

After downloading patch 4:13 this morning, I couldn't log into league in any account on any server, I went to the support page and did every single thing on there 1 by 1 and eventually got the game working just now after about 14 hours of trying to fix the problem on and off because of how frustrating it was. I finally got on and wanted to play a game so went into champ select and then the loading screen, but it was just black and an error message popped up, it advised shutting off my firewall which I did but when i tried to relaunch the game, I got the update failed message; "Unspecified error occurred". 9 people are now playing a half hour waste of their time because one team's jungle fiddlesticks is AFK thanks to the buggiest client any game has every had. I may even get punished -by Riot- for their own mistakes. This has happened before many times, on different devices too. Well my rant is over, nobody will read but if you did~ gg wp! Riot fix pls...