Refund Points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rQ lllllll

20-09-2012

3 refund points per lifetime is lame

i think we should get 3 refund points every 6months or 1 year

ofcourse 3 refund points is the max you can get

any1 agree?

sirDarts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-09-2012

Nope.
I don't even see the reason why Riot introduced the refund system in the first place... Just think twice before you buy something... If you gave people more refund points, they could just circle through camps with no drawbacks...

llBioTech

20-09-2012

You people need to understand that Riot is a company. A company's main goal is to make money. This what Riot did does not earn them anything, in fact they lose money because of it but they did it for us, and you people still want more? Be thankful for what you've got. Jeez. -.-'

Vectum

20-09-2012

Riot is generous enough to give us 3. Probably thought because they are tired of constantly having to answer supports tickets for refunds.
When you run out of them, you'll simply have to try that new champion in PBE or F2P before buying it.

Photek

20-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBioTech View Post
You people need to understand that Riot is a company. A company's main goal is to make money. This what Riot did does not earn them anything, in fact they lose money because of it but they did it for us, and you people still want more? Be thankful for what you've got. Jeez. -.-'
You wont get you money back, only your RP or your IP. So they wont lose anything on refunds since you bought your RP already and thus making money for them.

I think it would be fair to have 3 refunds per year. On the other hand you have to click quite alot to buy something by mistake.

sirDarts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFL81 View Post
You wont get you money back, only your RP or your IP. So they wont lose anything on refunds since you bought your RP already and thus making money for them.

I think it would be fair to have 3 refunds per year. On the other hand you have to click quite alot to buy something by mistake.
They will lose a lot, because you won't be forced to farm up/buy more RP to buy a new champ.

Smartiekid

20-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirDarts View Post
Nope.
I don't even see the reason why Riot introduced the refund system in the first place... Just think twice before you buy something... If you gave people more refund points, they could just circle through camps with no drawbacks...
If it was 3 refunds per year

Then your technically having the chance to refund 9 champions in the space of 3 years

Explain to me how does this allow someone to "circle" through champions with no drawbacks.. There are over 100 champions.. you'd be very old by the time you've circled through the champions.

3zone5

20-09-2012

3 refunds per season would make it a lot more attractive but i'll take whatever refund options i can get even if it's limited to 3 uses in a lifetime.

sirDarts

20-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartiekid View Post
If it was 3 refunds per year

Then your technically having the chance to refund 9 champions in the space of 3 years

Explain to me how does this allow someone to "circle" through champions with no drawbacks.. There are over 100 champions.. you'd be very old by the time you've circled through the champions.
Circling through 9 is already bad enough, add in the free champ rotation, and boom riot is losing tons of money.

Zaldrohir

20-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFL81 View Post
Did you really say that?
You spend 10 euro's on RP. Spend all the RP. See something new that requires RP, you need to buy more RP.

If you can refund, you're not spending money... you are re-using spent money. That's no income for Riot on three occasions PER PLAYER.
If they then add more refund credits per year the occasions on which they do not receive money become more numerous.

Same for recycling IP, the more you can re-use IP the lower the incentive to buy RP at some point.

At móst will they give 1 extra refund a year.

So weird, they implement something new, something that was not existent before... but it IS lame. Fine, how about Riot doesn't cover for your errors at áll.