Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Refund Feature Available Now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ophiana

02-09-2014

Hey everyone!I readed your comments and i think that refund 3 times in lifetime is kind of greediness
Riot Games you know that players refund them things only to buy new ones so at least make it 3 per month would sound good enough.If you think that players wont buy Riot Points anymore make them cheaper but
you must make champions in refund sold with Influence Points and Riot Points and make skins not in promo anymore but you can buy them with Influence Points too! you'll say that no one will wast his money to buy Riot points while he can farm Influence Points.You're wrong a lot of people will buy Riot Points unless you make them cheaper.If you don't trust me cause i want the best for me in League of Legend have a look in World of Warcraft.I wish that you gave me some of your time to read this you are a populare game in my country anyway and thanks!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ophiana

02-09-2014

Sorry for my bad inglish i'm arabic in origine...