Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Refund Feature Available Now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masternall

Recruiter

09-19-2012

yess, now i am able to get those 2 rune pages! love u riot and bye bye rengar

Sinulca

09-19-2012

So after years and years, you finally added a much needed, basic feature and then ruined it with bull**** limitations.
There should at the very least be 0 limits on how often and what you can refund for purchases within a week for things you buy with IP, if you're *that* concerned that people may give you less precious munies.
Or just refund 2/3rd, no limits.

3 times per lifetime is bollocks.

Cierra el Hocico

09-19-2012

yeah, work on unnecessary and useless things instead of fixing bugs.

Utility Udyr

09-19-2012

Woop woop, i can refund skins which i dont even use!! Thank you riot.
But would be nice to get a 3 refunds a year or something , not for lifetime . ;pp

Cloudborn

09-19-2012

Awsome! Goodbye Syndra hello Diana skin.

Fenryka

09-19-2012

So long Superb Villain Veigar.

I was always interested in how the 7 day cooling off period for online purchases applies in game. I would assume that it applies completely if you purchase RP and you are entitled to a refund no questions asked within the 7 days, but if you buy something with RP, like a champion or skin does the law still apply?

Any chance someone from Riots legal staff could go into more detail on exactly how statuatory rights apply in both these situations?

Specifically I am asking in regard to the laws outlined here: http://europa.eu/legislation_summaries/consumers/protection_of_consumers/l32014_en.htm

MohonTheButcher

09-19-2012

I have bought Graves 2 months ago and got him and his riot-skin at GC for free (also added him to my acc). Is it possible to refund my points i spended on him and still save the skin and champion? Pls help

Whasteria

Recruiter

09-19-2012

Omg ty Riot finaly i can refund brand because i bought him with rp ><

Riizel

09-19-2012

3 in a lifetime? That's to little... and I think very many agree with that!
We have already purchased for the skin/champ and if we changes our mind and dont want that skin/champ any more, it would be more than fair to give us more opportunity to give back things and earn RP/IP on it, cause the "damage" is already done and Riot don't lose anything on it. It's not like they have to give the money back to us, they just need to give us a higher count of RP/IP with numbers in rerurn.

Dervanon

09-19-2012

i dont understand you people. they give you an awesome present, i already got the rp back which where failinvested, but u ppl just dont get enough do you?
requests for one refund per month? that way riot wouldnt get any money at all anymore, since ppl only need to upload 975 riot points once and get to test all the skins they could ever want since they can switch it every month. be reasonable!