Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Refund Feature Available Now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raidan Knight

09-19-2012

3 per life time seems very limited. Why not have it as a yearly thing as suggested earlier, so that players aren't going to, as you put it, "come down with a terrible case of buyer’s remorse" over whether they should just stick with the purchase or use up one of their 3 only get out jail cards. I know personally that I would feel better about returning a bad purchase knowing that given a large chunk of time I can do it again with out worrying over whether I should use one of my last refunds on another bad purchase. How about having a system which determines how many times you can refund based upon how much RP and IP the player has spent on champions and skins? Obviously the amount needed to receive a refund point would need to be quite high to avoid the case of buying then replacing repeatedly. The latter system may encourage more micro transactions from players, knowing that large spenders may be able to correct a mistake and not feel that they have to either deal with it or use a precious refund point. Just a suggestion.

TiraNo DraGon

09-19-2012

Bye sindra!

sYNCRO27

09-19-2012

we should get 1every 6 months or 2or3\year....
3life time is very limited. Hope they think better about this.

regards

DF Budgie

09-19-2012

Nice feature but it sure would be better if it got topped up a little at a time? month/year perhaps? 1 per X amount of wins? who knows..just 3 seems alittle cheap

Egillion

09-19-2012

farewell Syndra,......... the world saw you for the last time in the league.

Xx Dev xX

09-19-2012

I love u!
But i agree with ppl that wanna a "reset" after every year or season.

Cpt Phaze

Recruiter

09-19-2012

3x every 6months would be the best choice !

Leo Akuma

09-19-2012

I've only seen 2 Syndra's since release, now I will never see her again.

ƒlyX

09-19-2012

3 a life time is very good for a game, 3 a year is far to much as then you could eventually just buy a hero, get bored of it, refund and buy a new hero so they would end up making a lot less money.
even 1 a year to a cap of holding 3 refunds would be nice but still over grateful for a company that makes money from a free game.
Heck I'm amazed they even allow you to return a hero after 90 days.
Kudo's to riot.

Jäger Yeico

Recruiter

09-19-2012

Its awesome! ive bought a lot of things i dont really like or use, but yes 3 per lifetime is too little
I think they should add 1 per year (starting today that they applied this thing) couse another 3 its actually awesome for us but not too much, you can just buy a new champ bundle of 1460 or something and say i dont like it but im going to use it. then refound it and do it again for other 2 times. Even if they dont add more refounds its nice really really nice