My account has been hacked!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirceadece1

17-06-2010

I just got back from highschool and i cant enter my LoL account anymore!I tried both "Forgot my password" but i did not recieve any mail and also "Forgot my username" and guess what.
The account isnt even on the same email anymore!It has not been deleted,since i created this one and i saw i cant chose the same summoner name.My old summoner name is "Mirceadece",the one which has been stolen.
My pain is even bigger..I just turned lvl 30 about a day ago and i have already bought about 6 or 7 champions so i dont have the patience to start it all over again.

Hope you can solve it somehow.

EDIT:Now after i looked on my profile,i see some games i havent played!!!Its obviously a hack,and i want it to be deal with asap.

2nd EDIT:I tried for about the 100th time to log in,and it works now.Someone bought Teemo but never played with it..I will change my password asap

dithoricki

17-06-2010

How did you get back in oO? I'm really curious. Did he change your pass and then change it back?

s0LdJa

17-06-2010

I dont know neither..Probably because i sent a ticket to riotgames and they said me they are looking into it.But i havent recieved any news since then.

Mirceadece1

18-06-2010

This is the worst scenario ever.I changed my pass back so a friend could play a match with a champion he liked and when i woke up to play i see the password is changed again!The "Forgot my password"----> STUPID THING isnt working.
Why do you make such things if it is so easily countered by hackers?!!?
I see now other played matches and i will probably see another champion bought...Please RIOT do something!

Sir Mix A Lot

18-06-2010

It's not that difficult to 'hack' if you give away your password.

Mirceadece1

18-06-2010

I gave it to my a very good friend and noone else.He did not share it and i expect Riot to refund my account.Is that wrong?

Dealerr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-06-2010

i guess this is whats happening to me..
I cant get on either..wrong pw / username combination..
I have no idea what the **** is wrong

No one will help me either :/

MatricusWrench

18-06-2010

With compromised accounts you've to deal with the support staff: lol_en@riotgames.com
Before they restore your PW / email address, they'll verify your idendity (name, lastname, maybe CE-key, ...).

But be warned.
If they will not restore your pw/email and create a new account, it's highly possible, that they won't refund you for the losses.
Because you give away your pw. And it doesn't matter if it's a good friend. Maybe he've a virus / keylogger on his system, but it's your fault, because you give away your pw.

Mirceadece1

18-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matricus View Post
With compromised accounts you've to deal with the support staff: lol_en@riotgames.com
Before they restore your PW / email address, they'll verify your idendity (name, lastname, maybe CE-key, ...).

But be warned.
If they will not restore your pw/email and create a new account, it's highly possible, that they won't refund you for the losses.
Because you give away your pw. And it doesn't matter if it's a good friend. Maybe he've a virus / keylogger on his system, but it's your fault, because you give away your pw.
I have sent an email to them.But i doubt i will get any answer than "Your ticket has been recieved" since this is a free game and they dont give a **** about us.

LegendaryRiénk

25-12-2010

he got hacked by this guy.
***********@gmail.com
look at that,