Dominion Mouse Cursor Disappears and Stays Gone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ripraven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

17-09-2012

I've been playing Dominion since it came out and I occasionally have this bug where my cursor disappears entirely or is a very thin vertical line instead of the usual gauntlet fist icon cursor. This usually happens when I am capturing the South West point (Bone Yard). I think it also appears as a result of clicking on the point too frequently or hovering mouse cursor over the point too long. The point is, after the trigger your cursor is gone. I've heard there are wasy to make it return, but I am unaware of what that may be. The only way to keep track of your cursor after this happens is it spam click so you can see the little green X's. Item purchase and skill shots are out of the question. This bug is a real game killer since you can only capture points, you can't click properly in a team fight and you can't buy items to advance your build. The WORST PROBLEM is that this bug then spills over into windows and affects your mouse for all future operations until you restart your PC.

Now before anyone comments on specs, I've done some reading and all the people reporting this bug have different PC's and graphics cards. Changing the resolution also does not seem to help. Also, the people suffering from this bug don't need to be told how easy it is to play without a cursor. If it were so easy, RIOT would have a "no cursor OP PRO mode". It's horrible playing without a cursor and in a fast mode like Dominion, Summoners can ill afford to restart their PC's to fix this during a game.

I beseech the curator of this Bug Report forum to send this to programmers in RIOT to fix this since this is one of the game's OLDEST bugs and a real game killer in Dominion. Any tips/legitimate advice to replace the cursor in the short term during the game would be appreciated.

Ripraven EU West

Kriger

17-10-2012

they dont care.
Skins has the higest priority even if the problem is just as old as Dominion.

Le Nain Satiable

17-10-2012

I have the same problem but it's not only for Dominion, it is the same for the classic fight and I think like you, it's a game killer

TheMajon

12-12-2012

what to do? I tried the "show curser trail" and "hide curser when writing" but it doesnt work. this is so suck! need help ;(

TheMajon

12-12-2012

Change videosettings from fullscreen to borderless in video option. That worked for me. gl