Game client wants me to reconnect, but won't let me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Casshin

15-09-2012

Just spent about 15 minutes in queue, between people leaving in champ select and people not accepting the game it bugged somewhere. It threw me out of the queue for no apparent reason.

So I restarted the client to make sure it was running correctly, but when I logged in it prompted me to reconnect to a game. But when I click reconnect the button goes grey and nothing happens.

Anyone got any ideas?

Gankeray

15-09-2012

same here, several ppl declined queue in ranked and now im stuck in reconnection attempts

RoheNudel

15-09-2012

same for me, i was kicked out of queue, because one guy did not accept at start ( normally you just are placed in the queue again, not this time). As i tried to queue up again it told me that i could not do that, because i already were participating in an existing game. so i restarted the client and now am stuck trying to reconnect to a apparently not existing game.

..RAGE..

Ravenhelm

Recruiter

15-09-2012

Same, was waiting queue but some1 didnt accept and I was thrown away. When I tried to rejoin queue, it say that I was already in a game. Relogged and it says that Im in a game and I have to reconnect...

Woden

15-09-2012

same problem here, Rioters want to give a hand here?

jeeteed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-09-2012

dat new patch<3 me gusta

Casshin

15-09-2012

Right, so it's just server problems I guess. Thanks peeps! Let's hope they fix this soon, need my fix.

Essem

15-09-2012

same here, wont let me reconnect, so now im twiddling thumbs.

MudpLxa

15-09-2012

I was searching for a ranked team, and when there were 9/10 people who clicked accept, my screen didn't move. So i quitted lol and restarted it. When I was logged in i saw only ''reconnect''.
Hope it doesn't make me lose elo =D
(sry forbad english)

Legenduil

15-09-2012

Same has happened for me, no changes