Zyra too underpowered?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WattWattInMyBulb

15-09-2012

I been watching over for Zyra in tounerments for a while now, and most of the times, she didnt work out very well. I really loved Zyra's gameplay and the nerf bat is jst a bit too much.

Why? okay, Zyra is all about early game agression and catching objectives, since her late game sucks, you need all the objectives like drakes etc to get ahead. However, the nerf caused major issue to your capability of early agression, thus making you unable to snowball.
So far, Zyra's team presence is jst as a snare.... she does not do any damage whatso-ever despite having a rabbadon's death cap... unless you are superfed earlier on, her mid-late game presence is tiny. Maybe a lich bane could help but her survivalbility is a major issue too.

Ive seen in Asian tournaments that Koreans play Zyra as supports, and... it did not work well most of the time. However, when it comes to a lane swap, having your AD carry with Zyra to go top lane against a melee, its actually very effective.

So far, the only good-role ive seen Zyra capable of is to do a 2v1 against a bruser lane, all her other roles, mid, bot standard 2v2 support, fail very badly.

Even Nyjacky plays her a lot, and fails a lot

Time to buff? Riot, if you dont like her early agression, then pls buff her late game presence, reduce her base damage and give her more AP ratio pls

Sir Catbug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-09-2012

Nah, shes quite strong actually.

Sheetka

15-09-2012

shes the best midlane champion, rather overpowered still even after nerf. and I play her a lot in mid

ShakeNBake EUW

15-09-2012

erm she has highest win ratio in the game in ranked games atm..
just not played very much.

Felst

15-09-2012

Just use the W > E > W > Q combo
Maybe throw an R in there for more damage if you don't think your going to kill them.

WattWattInMyBulb

15-09-2012

I doubt even these people above watched any tournaments...

WattWattInMyBulb

15-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheetka View Post
shes the best midlane champion, rather overpowered still even after nerf. and I play her a lot in mid

I dont think people with only 190 wins, and 22 leaves, have the right to speak about balance

WattWattInMyBulb

15-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junodas View Post
Nah, shes quite strong actually.
and you are lv22....

Chasios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-09-2012

Iv just started playing her in ranked and she is amazing! her early game harrass with her W+Q is amazing, she generally isnt easy to gank with E, in teamfights her E is excellent for initiating or just stopping a whole load of there teammates, her ult is just crazy, really good dmg and a knockup plus with her W it enrages her plants! definately not UP

Edit: forgot to mention when she dies she has a true dmg passive that effectively could pass through the whole team.... yep definately not up

Clebardman

15-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WattWattInMyBulb View Post
I dont think people with only 190 wins, and 22 leaves, have the right to speak about balance
Hey, if you're not here to discuss what is the point of that thread ?
Zyra is the most OP champ since Graves and will get other nerfs. She simply got one of the best burst, cc, utility, AoE and DPS out there. No point in playing Cassio if you can have Zyra who is the same but with a braindead ult and heimer turrets.