Tryndamere the turret diver NERF

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tormap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-12-2010

Its funny how people tell me hes not OP and then ingame i see him cowering back at levels 1-5 and then he gets his ultimate.....6 seconds of complete invulnerability BUT with triple crits.

And don't say..JUST CC HIM OR EXHAUST AND ITS ALL GRAVY...its not that easy....in teamfights under turrets i see him many times engage first...if he gets CC'd he uses rage wait if out and spins away. If hes not cc'd he uses rage kills a squishy carry and spins away.

The only good way i've found too nail good Tryndamere players is too use some form of CC...that is..provided i get too live long enough...6 seconds of triple crits is WAY more than any character i play can take if they are not a tank.

The Tryndamere's i see that dont buy Infinity Edge early often fail HOWEVER when they do...and i know because i check they're profile after the matches that these ppl also took the effort too buy CRIT DAMAGE RUNES. No other items needed too feed yourself and unless your whole team has crowd controll..HARD crowd controll because slow isnt enough too kill tryndamere he will either escape or spin after you.

A nerf is in order. What i'd like too see is shorter duration on his rage or remove his EXTRA crit damage bonus from his own abilities or remove his slow. Its a **** hard slow for a man whos an excelent chaser anyways and is THAT strong. Too many times i get teamed up against Tryndameres that just can't be stopped.

Admitedly its easier playing against him in ranked since i see hes there i know he'll own my arse if its squishy...so i pick classes that can escape or avoid attention and ofcourse Exhaust too improve my chances. Normal games.....i have no idea how too stop him....is it so that i should ALWAYS assume the other team has Tryndamere so ALWAYS only use exhaust and flash?....lol seems a bit simple minded too me.

If any hero in this game needs a nerf its Tryndamere....i dont face any other champion that is guaranteed kills...Tryndamere regardless of skill level of the player ALWAYS do and the longer in game we get the more dominating he gets. Maybe its his passive that makes him so hard...im not sure. But surely you must see the great benefit that is immortality and 100% crit chance with triple crit damage. And dont say its not triple because he gets like 40% from his own passive and 50% more from Infinity Edge...and if he has runes he can go WAY WAY higher and usually they end up with 2 core items of Infinity Edge and Phantom Dancer just too make sure they get 100% crits LOOONG before they even need too use the rage.

The Monopoly Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-12-2010

you dun goofed?

Amberlamps

19-12-2010

hahaha someone got his **** handled hard by some trynda , usual qq thread nothing to see here.

Aycellica

19-12-2010

Which champion did you play and died? Can you give us the story of how you died? What hp you had when you were tower hugging? I actually don't have problems with tryn. When he uses his ult and keeps on attacking me, I know he will lose. I just kite him around with slows/stuns/fears/knockups, whatever comes to mind, and then ignite him or just let him run. Letting him run is fine, he will have to go back and that will make him lose gold and exp.

Sjokkateer

19-12-2010

Zomg my 1 turret wont protect me with low HP against trynd !!!! OP NERF NERF !!

Masamune00

19-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormap View Post
Its funny how people tell me hes not OP and then ingame i see him cowering back at levels 1-5 and then he gets his ultimate.....6 seconds of complete invulnerability BUT with triple crits.

And don't say..JUST CC HIM OR EXHAUST AND ITS ALL GRAVY...its not that easy....in teamfights under turrets i see him many times engage first...if he gets CC'd he uses rage wait if out and spins away. If hes not cc'd he uses rage kills a squishy carry and spins away.

The only good way i've found too nail good Tryndamere players is too use some form of CC...that is..provided i get too live long enough...6 seconds of triple crits is WAY more than any character i play can take if they are not a tank.

The Tryndamere's i see that dont buy Infinity Edge early often fail HOWEVER when they do...and i know because i check they're profile after the matches that these ppl also took the effort too buy CRIT DAMAGE RUNES. No other items needed too feed yourself and unless your whole team has crowd controll..HARD crowd controll because slow isnt enough too kill tryndamere he will either escape or spin after you.

A nerf is in order. What i'd like too see is shorter duration on his rage or remove his EXTRA crit damage bonus from his own abilities or remove his slow. Its a **** hard slow for a man whos an excelent chaser anyways and is THAT strong. Too many times i get teamed up against Tryndameres that just can't be stopped.

Admitedly its easier playing against him in ranked since i see hes there i know he'll own my arse if its squishy...so i pick classes that can escape or avoid attention and ofcourse Exhaust too improve my chances. Normal games.....i have no idea how too stop him....is it so that i should ALWAYS assume the other team has Tryndamere so ALWAYS only use exhaust and flash?....lol seems a bit simple minded too me.

If any hero in this game needs a nerf its Tryndamere....i dont face any other champion that is guaranteed kills...Tryndamere regardless of skill level of the player ALWAYS do and the longer in game we get the more dominating he gets. Maybe its his passive that makes him so hard...im not sure. But surely you must see the great benefit that is immortality and 100% crit chance with triple crit damage. And dont say its not triple because he gets like 40% from his own passive and 50% more from Infinity Edge...and if he has runes he can go WAY WAY higher and usually they end up with 2 core items of Infinity Edge and Phantom Dancer just too make sure they get 100% crits LOOONG before they even need too use the rage.
umad bro?

Tormap

19-12-2010

I've several times been taken down at full HP by Tryndamere at my turret. What all you ppl who claim WHINE is forgetting is if youre solo squishy and alone at your turret Tryndamere can safely spin in kill you spin away and be done with it...simple kill. Any other champion ofcourse can dive at some point or another but very few can do it as safely as Tryndamere.

Mordekaiser is balanced now....his domination in solo que left with the shield nerf.
Vlad is easy too stop due too his range being shorter after nerf than any other ranged champion.
Tryndamere however is left untouched. And all you guys are saying is....play ONLY hard cc classes of live with Trynda owning face

Well...what about the situations where your team picks CC and you go with MF for example because your team needs a carry and your team simply dont understand too save CC for Tryndamere. Garen punishes the player who is bad....Tryndamere punishes the whole team of the bad player. And that in my opinion is OP.

ElvenAvenger

19-12-2010

Trynda is a bad champ overall.

Exhaust him and he deals 0 damage, dont exhaust him and he deals ridiculous damage.

DoSmaN

19-12-2010

Tower diving is just one of his traits.. don't be caught with his ulti ready at low health under your tower, its so simple, you go back you come back, you exhaust and then you ignite...

He's so hard to play at the beginning, force him back don't let him get minion kills.

Hes fine as is.

Tormap

19-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjokk View Post
Zomg my 1 turret wont protect me with low HP against trynd !!!! OP NERF NERF !!
Actually i was Vlad and had full HP but being a normal game i didnt know the need for exhaust would be there and therefore had Ghost and Ignite as summoner spell....my ulti was ready but his damage with a Infinity Edge and a Phantom Dancer....he deals too much damage and can dive too safely....fek he just dives in.....if you run he slows and spin after. If you stay he uses auto attack until he has too rage and then...well....then smack you down.

Show me any other champion who can just run under your turret at level 6 and just kill you.
Everyone else suffers consequenses for this most commonly in the form of death...but not Tryndamere. He can rage for 6 seconds when he drops just too make sure you die or maybe even kill your lane mate as well

12345 ... 8