Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lag spikes but low ping and good fps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swaglord 2000

09-14-2012

Ok like the Title says ingame i get random lag spikes but i have 50 ping and like 50-60 fps its really annoying the minions freeze with no health bar and i freeze and if someone dies he still walks around any help? :/

PikachuLvL3

09-14-2012

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=8103907#post8103907

There I describe a possible reason.

frostti green

09-14-2012

por que mierda si teneis el puto servidor lleno teneis que echar a gente que ya eesta dentro del juego para meter a los otros?y despues que en el primer puesto de la cola y 1 h de espera?os estais qedando con la gente o es puro disfrute...no entiendo que las personas que estan ya dentro las echais para meter a otras que quieren conectarse...Menos cambiar los aspectos de los personajes y personajes tan currados cuando los servidores son una mierda,cada vez que sacan una actualizacion hay algun fallo ya sea por una cosa o por otra,dejaros de tanta tonteria con los campeones y centraros en hacer que el juego no tengo fallos una semana si y la otra tambien...gracias

Swaglord 2000

09-14-2012

Id like to add that im first in que and the wait time is 2 hours wtf? 0.0

Swaglord 2000

09-14-2012

Pikachu i got a ton of minor updates should i install em?

PikachuLvL3

09-14-2012

Could solve the problem, just try it.