smart casting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elantira

26-05-2010

Just found out about it myself, but ill try to explain it for those who dont know it yet

Smart cast allows you to cast spells like heal or shield - targeting the cursor. If you use smart cast with buffing or healing spells with no allied target under the cursor, they will be cast on you.

the smart cast hotkey is alt+qwer

half ripped from http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=71943 (found out about it there too )

Baron Darkroot

26-05-2010

I personally rebind my "normal cast" to smartcast and vice-versa, since I prefer being able to blast anything I want with 1 click and using alt+click for things I'm not sure about.

Ahri Nine Tails

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-05-2010

Another thing; you can smart cast your summoner abilities for an easy ignite/exhaust/cv etc etc.

I strongly don't recommend binding heals to smartcasts, too many times have I seen heals missing the people their destined for with smarcasting

K1nnis0n

30-05-2010

wow this will actually help my game a lot, thanks...

Sunshine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-05-2010

awesome, thanks for the tip! Too often i lost a killing or surviving (by disabling, buffing or sth) chance, time to use this...

K1nnis0n

31-05-2010

its been extremely powerfull for my mordeqaiser for his W skill, since i always use it on self, after rebinding to Q to smartcast its made gameplay a ton smoother!

Froz3n the King

14-12-2010

karthus bombs are smart casted right?