Polish players on EUW

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeeksNaman

Champion Herald

13-09-2012
1 of 8 Riot Posts

Summoners,

As the number of languages supported by League of Legends increases, so too does the complexity of support required to make sure we can offer great service to all of our players.

Going forward, support for our Polish community will be focused on our EU Nordic & East platform.

We want to take this time to make all of our Polish players aware of this change in advance, in order that there are no surprises.

From the 21st of September we will be removing the PLN currency as a payment option from the EU West store. PLN will still be supported on EU Nordic & East together with a fully localized client, forum, and player support. We understand this may limit your options, so we will also be offering all Polish players on EUW a free transfer option to EU Nordic & East.

Itís not our intent to force any player onto a specific platform, and the option to remain on EUW will still exist. However, we want to be certain that we provide the best service possible for our Polish community. This will be focused on EU Nordic & East.

Rather than transfer players automatically, all Polish players active in the last 6 months will receive a free Transfer option in the store. This offers a free single-use transfer to the EU Nordic & East platform.

Jeśli chcecie przeczytać tę wiadomość po polsku, kliknijcie tutaj.

DF Budgie

14-09-2012

You kind of are forcing them onto EU Nordic !

Goodbye Polski players :(

Zerthin

14-09-2012

Brazillian and Turkish players at least received some sort of bonus. For us, polish players, it's just sort of GTFO.

All we receive is denial of buying rp in PLN.

Not cool Riot, not cool...

I am aware polish players just as other EUNE and EUW players can simply swap realms, but still it just doesn't feel right.

KHUTEIBE

14-09-2012

There is no competitive EUNE scene, so i gues 96% of the PL players will be staying

Zerthin

14-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHUTEIBE View Post
There is no competitive EUNE scene, so i gues 96% of the PL players will be staying

That's the reason we moved West foremost.

Enigmatix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-09-2012

Good job , what if i am not polish , but i study here ? This is fk'ed up idea. Even little bit of racism.

Uber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHUTEIBE View Post
Exactly what I though. No one cares about EUNE, so everyone's transfering to EUW.

Siimp

Recruiter

14-09-2012

Well, I don't want to have 15min queues on 1800 elo, so I think I will stay on EUW. But man, thats mean :/ I understand that EUNE is underpopulated, but then why do you open new Turkish server? And now you force polish players to come back to NE server full of non-English-speaking players. Maybe the server split just wasn't long-term solution?

antimuon

14-09-2012

I honestly think that this will only make people buy RP in a different currency and create a black market with people selling paysafecards in euros.

Why would you do that? Just why? Because I do not really buy the "for your good" reason.

Merisus

14-09-2012

So you want to take bunch of polish people and move them east... not cool