Smite Betakey - PBE Acc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackfreeze

12-09-2012

Hello everybody,
My Name is Blackfreeze or TF Blackfreeze, I played >4000 games and I would like to play PBE now, as normal is getting kinda boring after so many games.
The problem is that i cannot sign up for PBE as Ive got to work in foreign countries on the first week of oktober. means i cannot sign up until november...
So oes anyone have a PBE account i could use or is there anybody that would share a PBE account with me?
I can assure you that I am not a troll and I would give you a smite betakey as return (I know smite betakeys are easy to get, but it is the only real thing i can offer :/ )
If anybody could do me that favor, add me ingame "TF Blackfreeze" eu west or contact me via e-mail "blackfreeze@gmx.de".

Mistakn

12-09-2012

im sure it's in the ToS that you arent allowed to give away accounts or something. i saw a similar thread get shut down a few days ago. but good luck anyway

Blackfreeze

12-09-2012

Yeah I know that, but I allready wrote to support, who responded that he could not create an account for me right now...
and so id have to wait allmost 2 months...

NP IM RAMBO

12-09-2012

so why cant you make one now? lol

Blackfreeze

12-09-2012

because riot disabled signing up on other days than the first three each month. means signing up is only viable at the 1.,2. and 3. of oktober...

ShakeNBake EUW

12-09-2012

I'm pretty sure foreign companies have internet.

Create PBE account while away -> profit

Blackfreeze

12-09-2012

well i will be in a plane to new zealand and back as a copilot in this time and the only stopover is dubai...
i doubt that i will be able to sign up then ...

NP IM RAMBO

12-09-2012

to bad