An invitation to a competitive-oriented and dedicated alliance.

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xPrexz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Greetings summoners,

This post is oriented towards those of you who see League of Legends as more than just a game. It is a competitive community that breeds players who strive to be the best and prove their worth alongside their brethren and against worthy opponents.

I believe it would be a bit strange to give our name since the team is not complete yet, and the name will be decided once the exact members are established.

I come with this proposal as a team manager, since the team leader will be VideoGaemDaddy, a highly respected and skilled competitive player (2193 Elo at the time of posting), who will be inspecting each player and providing game insight as we progress through our games.

I will personally ensure that all the applicants are to be discussed with and given the necessary feedback.

What we want from you:

1. First of all, we want you to be dedicated. League of Legends is not the game you play when you are bored, when you have nothing else to do or when you just want to have fun. League of Legends is the game you play because you want to be the best League player. If you see that you fit within these details, you are the kind of man we want!

2. We want you to have an age of minimum 18 in order to join our alliance. We want you to be mature and open to an in-game education. When our leader speaks for us, you do as he speaks without hesitation. We follow his training tips and advice to ensure victory.

3. We want you to be active. The official training will take place between 19:00 and 22:00 GMT. However, we will go on later than that most of the time. It would be most appreciated if we found players who are generally online so that we may discuss game tactics, plan out certain team compositions and so on.

4. We need you to be able to use Teamspeak. I have approached a community and requested that 2 special rooms were created for the team on the server, I will personally ensure that 1 is to be kept for testing out new players and 1 is going to remain for the official team.

5. We need you to be able to speak clear and fluent English. Everything you must say must be well understood so that we may ensure a good communication. We do not wish to have members who cannot speak clearly, cannot speak understandable English or cannot be heard. So this requirement is a must also.

6. Please specify the position you are applying for and your Elo so that I may be able to present a fully detailed report to our team leader and he might chose the best for the team.

If you wish to join our community, please complete the following form:

- position applying for / elo:
- number of champions owned:
- IGN:

As soon as you complete this form, I will ask you to join me on Teamspeak for a short interview and we will be done. ( There is no reason to be afraid of it, it will be very short)

If the perspective of a competitive and tournament-oriented team fits you, we are eager to hear from you.

Kind regards.

Edit: I am proud to announce that our leader has declared our AD Carry space as free. We will be running tests and approaching ADs who have already applied and who are also willing to join our alliance.

Mystyeria

11-09-2012

- nationality: Romanian
- position applying for / elo: 1421
- number of champions owned: 65
- IGN: BleedUDry

I can pretty much win any lane, and i'm willing to proove that against anyone.

xPrexz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Bump

Fermione

11-09-2012

- nationality: german
- position applying for / elo: AD-Carry / elo 1590
- number of champions owned: 96
- IGN: Fermione

Reigada

11-09-2012

- nationality: Spanish
- position applying for / elo: Jungler/1525
- number of champions owned: 45 (Most of them junglers and AP carries)
- IGN: Reigada

klemN

11-09-2012

- nationality: Slovenian
- position applying for / elo: mid/1420
- number of champions owned: 88
- IGN: klemN

EpicTV

11-09-2012

- nationality: Sweden
- position applying for / elo: Jungle / 1650
- number of champions owned: I own every champion that could possibly jungle, and a total of 88 champions.
- IGN: Epicsaxpr0

Snoop Doggy Dogg

11-09-2012

- nationality: English
- position applying for / elo: Positon, well playing ad carry to increase elo, so either that or jungle. Elo atmo is 1494.
- number of champions owned: All but 1 or 2 I think
- IGN: WaR RIFAB

Got a few questions so will wait until you add me, and talk via chat or voice. Either is good

Scythêr

12-09-2012

- nationality: British
- position applying for / elo: ADC / 1800
- number of champions owned: 64 i own all adc and know how to play everyone
- IGN: TornadoKen

Let me know. add me ingame thanks

xPrexz

12-09-2012

I am going to ask players not to apply for AD Carry position since our leader will be taking that post. Thank you for your cooperation.

12345 ... 6