How do you counter and play against AP mid Teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NzA

11-09-2012

Hey guys, has anyone any useful tips and tricks on how to deal vs Ap Teemo mid. He's really annoying early game with his toxic shot and walk faster, he does drop mid/late game, but I'm just wondering who's good against him and how you should play vs him.

~NzA

PANZER VOR

11-09-2012

Oneshot him as lb? Pick mk and laugh at him as your just farm all day, something like that.

MamaOswald

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

high burst like akali, leblanc etc eat him after lv 6

CloseToTheEdge

11-09-2012

Galio counters him with his shield and strong burst damage!

PulseSUI

11-09-2012

had the pleasure of playing against him as Malzahar recently.
was annoying until lvl5 when my vision started to hurt him so much that he ran away everytime i used it on a minion in fear it might jump on him.
once i was lvl6 he was dead the second he came in range.

Klohj

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NzA View Post
Hey guys, has anyone any useful tips and tricks on how to deal vs Ap Teemo mid. He's really annoying early game with his toxic shot and walk faster, he does drop mid/late game, but I'm just wondering who's good against him and how you should play vs him.

~NzA
Karma destroys him in mid (she actually does, not trolling). You could also try LeBlanc or someone with much larger range (Xerath, for example). Just don't pick any melee champs like Katarina or Kassadin cause you will be poisoned every time you try to last hit.

Sash08

11-09-2012

I found Orianna can zone him out really good, even early game.

Shadow absorber

11-09-2012

vlad. suck his face out

r0gue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

talon, pantheon and leblanc can easily burst him down around 6, anivia and kennen can lane safely against him whilst being able to kill him if teemo isn't keeping his distance.

VVanchor

11-09-2012

hahahaha if you engage on teemo you win easily as a caster. What not to do against teemo is constantly let him hit his Q's on you without you engaging on him.