Problem with german players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Obongo

17-12-2010

Because germany is the country with more population in Europe, it has also the biggest number of player in the european server.

I usually have to play with 5-6 german players in each match, which usually leads to several problems:

The racist flames I receive. As I never receive any response when I talk in english with them, I have to try german, which isn't perfect. Guess what are their responses? From the lasts 3 games: Go back to your country. Turk. Your country is ****... I am not even turk and I've never been in germany but it's the natural reaction when I talk in german.

They won't talk in english. English isn't my mother language either, but this is the only way we can coordinate. You are free to talk any language but you are morally obligated in this game. Everyone does that sacrifice even if there are partners that talk your same language.

Now hear, I wouldn't make this topic if I wasn't really pissed off, but this happens in almost every game. Even trying to talk in german make it worst because of constant racist flames, and because they don't want/can't talk in english they won't participate in the team's plans.

I stopped reporting after this 6th game in a row of persons utterly ruining it because it's not a bunch of kids, it's a true problem and in my opinion you should think twice.

As this is the german forum, feel free to answer this thread in german if you have something to add.

S G

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obongo View Post
Because germany is the country with more population in Europe, it has also the biggest number of player in the european server.

I usually have to play with 5-6 german players in each match, which usually leads to several problems:

The racist flames I receive. As I never receive any response when I talk in english with them, I have to try german, which isn't perfect. Guess what are their responses? From the lasts 3 games: Go back to your country. Turk. Your country is ****... I am not even turk and I've never been in germany but it's the natural reaction when I talk in german.

They won't talk in english. English isn't my mother language either, but this is the only way we can coordinate. You are free to talk any language but you are morally obligated in this game. Everyone does that sacrifice even if there are partners that talk your same language.

Now hear, I wouldn't make this topic if I wasn't really pissed off, but this happens in almost every game. Even trying to talk in german make it worst because of constant racist flames, and because they don't want/can't talk in english they won't participate in the team's plans.

I stopped reporting after this 6th game in a row of persons utterly ruining it because it's not a bunch of kids, it's a true problem and in my opinion you should think twice.

As this is the german forum, feel free to answer this thread in german if you have something to add.
I don't see often german players speaking german instead of english, i think french people are the one who mostly ignore english, but ok that's not the point. I don't think personally that you will reach something with this post but it is interesting cause this is the first post in the german forum from someone who isn't german i've ever seen.

Loeffeltier

17-12-2010

Mach einen Screenshot von diesen Kommentaren und schicke diesen an den LoL Support - Dann werden entsprechende Leute gebannt. Ich kann nun nicht beurteilen wie gut Dein Deutsch ist, aber solange man verstehen kann, was Du sagen möchtest, ist das vollkommen in Ordnung.

Ich habe aber eigentlich genau das Gegenteil von dem was Du da beschreibst erlebt. Ich sehe viele Deutsche die nur Englisch sprechen und auch kein Wort Deutsch ingame, weil sie sonst gleich als Rassisten abgetan werden.

@SG15

Er hat gesagt, dass er ein wenig Deutsch kann und wir dieses Thema auch gerne auf Deutsch beantworten können.

Wantyoudead

17-12-2010

Ich glaube es gibt in jedem Land Ausnahmen, glaub mir ALLE deutsche die ich kenne sprechen englisch ingame.

xNivarius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG15 View Post
I don't see often german players speaking german instead of english, i think french people are the one who mostly ignore english, but ok that's not the point. I don't think personally that you will reach something with this post but it is interesting cause this is the first post in the german forum from someone who isn't german i've ever seen.
But now the main point. If you can't speak german how do you know it is german?
Its not hard, i dont speak french or spain and know it, also he wrote he could speak a bit german.

b2t:
Pity you are right, in this forum are actually the most flamers imo.

Manali

17-12-2010

I can not believe that over 50 percent of the german players are racists.
I think they only want to insult you... That's the only sense of their comments, i think.

Don't answer them, just play your match and let them write their mindless bull****.

And they hope you are turkish, so they can insult a turkish guy/girl without getting hurt xD
You have to know, the most turkish teenager hates german ppl and the other way around.
But the turkish teenagers are more prepared to use violance so we get the strokes xDDD (-.-)

GlobusHystericus

17-12-2010

Everyone is free to speak and write the language he want, sure its a big problem for all if someone wont write and talk at all or if they doens'nt write english i know it, i dont like it when people spam things i dont understand in the whole chat.

But otherwise no one can force someone other to do exactly the right.
Thats one of the negative facts of a Teambased Game played in more than one country and its not everytime a kid thats doing wrong like this.

Guess we need to accept it like that, even if its destroying the one or the other fight.

xNivarius

17-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manali View Post
I can not believe that over 50 percent of the german players are racists.
I think they only want to insult you... That's the only sense of their comments, i think.

Don't answer them, just play your match and let them write their mindless bull****.

And they hope you are turkish, so they can insult a turkish guy/girl without getting hurt xD
You have to know, the most turkish teenager hates german ppl and the other way around.
But the turkish teenagers are more prepared to use violance so we get the strokes xDDD (-.-)
Guess who writes daily comments about Frenchs?

Sir Vadim

Recruiter

17-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnivarius View Post
guess who writes daily comments about frenchs?
this!

Bloodbeast

18-12-2010

Hier seht ihrs, jedes Land hat seine Probleme mit einem anderen was League of Legends betrifft, im deutschsprachigen Raum ist es halt eher Frankreich und beim TE halt Deutschland, Österreich, Schweiz blabla