Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE Account !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RoNitroManRo

Recruiter

09-07-2012

Oke guys i waited almoast 1 month to register and when i try to register in the 1st day not working ! i put in good email good user good password but i could not make account !.
Soo i gues mabye it was form the 1st day so i try in 2nd day ... same can`t register and the 3rd the same !!
Pls i dont want to wait 1 more month !!
Someone from the staff make me 1 account ! Check that i am not flamer noob idiot ... Check my main account i am playing League Of Legends for a long time !
Soo someone make ma an account !

RoNitroManRo

Recruiter

09-07-2012

Make my PBE account just like the original one ! you got there my Username and Password !

pokeanis

Recruiter

09-07-2012

riot are too busy to see our message

xavron2

11-01-2012

i want an acounut in pbe i play 10 years league of legend pleas give me to sign up

aspros98

11-14-2012

Quote:
xavron2:
i want an acounut in pbe i play 10 years league of legend pleas give me to sign up

Lol how noob... lol didnt exist 10 years ago...

24Seven

Recruiter

11-14-2012

I'll see if i can help you with the registrating next month.
When you we're registrating did you change the "Region" button to "PBE"?

If not than that's your problem, if that wasn't it, i think i saw someone saying they removed the ability to register in PBE for the next 2 month's or something since PBE has a reall big community now wich they know most player's are there for the free rp/ip and auto lv30, and they made that server for testing bug's gliches and stuff.

If you still can't register with the help i gave you, just ask support in the very 1st day, so you will hopefully get an answer before the registration's are over. https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home