Trinity force on sivir...?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crinale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

So I play sivir sometimes and I like to build TF on her, I just like TF cause I can do tons of damage with it . Neah, on a serious note, I do really build TF with her but I've found lots of people that flame me hard for doing so... on the other hand, I think it's a very good item cause her W procs and it's quite spammable, not to mention the slow which gives sivir some sort of cc (even if it's little). Seems to give me some hp too which I think is important since Sivir range isn't that big and thus sometimes you hit enemies from not so safe distances. Also, the ms is always welcome.

Am I really trolling building TF on sivir?

Smurfizo

05-09-2012

It costs too much for what it gives on sivir, it's okay on corki and ezreal because it fits their kit but for sivir no (for the gold cost I mean, obviously if it cost the same as a phantom dancer it would be good)

Kenzorz

05-09-2012

You'll be better off getting a cheaper item that gives almost triple the AD, making both your Q and W scale and your AAs.

Mad Pacifist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

If you have like
Shoes,IE,PD,LW,BT and whant go fullman mode it's a gooditem on sivir, but other then that, don't buy it.

Dun Baloo

05-09-2012

As you said, your range is low; thus you need to make your boomerang as punishing as possible.
The item you want to rush starts with a B. Then there is an F.

Getting TF may be nice, but do not get it early. And anyway, above's build completed with a GA or a BV is the best IMO. For every AD carry actually (yeah, not a fan of TF on Ez or Corki either).

oiml

05-09-2012

Just try Triforce Sivir vs any other AD carry with IE. You will lose every single one on one. You just do so much less damage...and her W isn't spammable until you have it at least on 4.

Pectoralis

05-09-2012

It's a good second item if you want to upgrade the zeal into TF instead of PD for higher burst, but IE or BT are generally better first items on her.

Raptorg

05-09-2012

Trinity Force can be used on her, but unless you have max rank on your W, I wouldn't bother completing it.
So it's always best to build something else first.

Aslan Pls

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dun Baloo View Post
As you said, your range is low; thus you need to make your boomerang as punishing as possible.
The item you want to rush starts with a B. Then there is an F.

Getting TF may be nice, but do not get it early. And anyway, above's build completed with a GA or a BV is the best IMO. For every AD carry actually (yeah, not a fan of TF on Ez or Corki either).
Blood Furster? Or have I misunderstood your statement?

v1rtue

05-09-2012

TriForce is inferior to a standard AD carry build on Sivir.
Sivir already gets MS from her passive and ult, making the slow and MS boost a bit redundant. Also, your cooldowns are too long to repeatedly proc TriForce. Ezreal and Corki have spammable abilities, which allow them to proc TriForce all the time.