Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask me Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toto vT

03-28-2014

Quote:
FlamingSeahorse:
wats the meaning of life

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

SeXwValistoMaTi

06-12-2014

Is MK Jogo legal?

dragaht

07-08-2014

this stared happening a day ago.. whenever i start playing lol after few min my picture just freezes and if i press ctrl,alt,delete it just says that system is not responding. I cant play lol and i dont know what to do or who to ask... Any suggestions??

FinalBossBronze

08-19-2014

I dont know if im late.

But Any answers why my friend is so upsett with 1vs1 me?
He aleready won once half a year ago and i dont care whos best because we are teaming when we play torgether, but when i said i was gonna get ip to buy a champion he replied "F*C*ING P*S*Y" And raged Horibly at me, we are friends in real life so we were skyping, so he said that, and i dont understand why its so important for him to abseloutly 1v1 me..

Ilnilius

08-20-2014

Super! Je vien tout juste de recevoir mon code pour des Points Riot!>> http://www.lolriotpointsgratuit.com <<

stevn9

09-01-2014

Hey, I cant log on to my account even though I have tried to:
reenstall the twice, turn on and off the internet( it works very well), and I have looked around but it seems no one can help or at least no one I have talked with. pls help if u can.
(I opened the LOL game and nothing but a msg pops up and says RADS Error, what does that mean?)
btw i have windows 8 Latitude E5440(I have played on this laptop before so its not just TO OLD.)

DaFlyingDutchy

01-30-2015

I bought rp on the 28 of january 2015. I wanted to buy the challenger ahri skin, but my rp didn't arrive(Now 30-1-2015). I know the skin is due in a few days to weeks (dont know exactly when), so i wondered if this happened more often and that i have to wait a few days extra.

Thanks for the reply