Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask me Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylian

Recruiter

09-15-2012

I do not agree that duo or trio queue would always give shorter games. Sometimes, it's better to play solo. Anyway, there could be a few reasons for long queue times. Not many people play Draft normals atm, so the queues are longer. If you're not level 30 yet, the queues are longer. Also, if your elo is high, queues will be longer because few players have high Dominion elo.

Themedorus

09-15-2012

If you want to carry a game, do you play as a top laner or bot laner?

Dominus Arts

09-15-2012

- If you want to carry a game, do you play as a top laner or bot laner?
- I'm a bot laner so I play on bot.

Themedorus

09-16-2012

Do you consider feed does exist in CS? If yes, at which point comparing to SR?

Dominus Arts

09-16-2012

- Do you consider feed does exist in CS? If yes, at which point comparing to SR?
- When You look at the graphs after the game, the gold for every player on top is pretty much the same. Only Bot players stands out with 3/4k gold advantage. So when it comes to feed, there might be something like that, but it mostly gives impact on bot lane rather than top.

GreenGTR

09-18-2012

Is any other tourney around for Dominion on EUW expect 4PL?
Didnt fint anyone

Dominus Arts

09-24-2012

Soon (http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27285598.jpg)

OrkahBrah

09-25-2012

Will there be ranked dominion?

UnderageForeplay

09-25-2012

Dominus, what do you feel is most important to finding a good synergy between your champs in top lane for a good composition? Poke:engage ratio? Mixed damage? Support and peel?

Dominus Arts

09-25-2012

- Dominus, what do you feel is most important to finding a good synergy between your champs in top lane for a good composition? Poke:engage ratio? Mixed damage? Support and peel?

- Champions will synergize well only when people will Fulfill Their Role in team. If they don't, then no matter the composition, ratios etc. They will still loose.