Price Reductions: Garen, Caitlyn, Maokai

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeeksNaman

Champion Herald

04-09-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We’re reducing the RP and IP prices on a few more classic champions so get ready for some more affordable options at Champion Select. If you’re looking to bolster your lineup with a new jungler, Attack Damage carry, or solo top, there’s never been a better time to get your hands on Maokai, Caitlyn, and Garen.

Here’s a rundown of the champions and their new prices.

• You can spin-to-win with Garen for only 450 IP or 260 RP
  • Set your sights on Caitlyn for only 4800 IP or 790 RP
  • Go all natural with Maokai for only 4800 IP or 790 RP

[aws2=news/Champ_Splashes/Garen_Splash.jpg]news/Champ_Splashes/Garen_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Champ_Splashes/Caitlyn_Splash.jpg]news/Champ_Splashes/Caitlyn_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Champ_Splashes/Maokai_Splash.jpg]news/Champ_Splashes/Maokai_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

These price cuts are permanent, so the next time you find yourself browsing for a new champion, consider picking up one of these gold standards. Happy hunting, and we’ll see you on the Fields of Justice!

IS1c898ab806b069

05-09-2012

Ok im the first to post here hmmm.....

Maokai and Caitlyn reductions are nice, Garen was cheap enough better reduce another 6300 Champion

Florist Gunnar

05-09-2012

Garen ip reduced again : o, wasnt he reduced like 6 months ago? oh well im not complaining, it saves me ip:) also i love that you ip reduced cait :)

Dun Baloo

05-09-2012

Who else noticed the RP price reduction?

Should we expect 790 RP for all 4800 IP champions someday, and something like 680 RP for 3150 IP champions?

BurstCoffee

Recruiter

05-09-2012

Garen again?
Wow.

Blazewick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

ahh thats good i was gonna save for moaki, this will make it much easier.

to be honest, i think you should reduce the price of a LOT of champions. and reduce the RP cost of 3150's and 450's (ip).

Gr1DeX

05-09-2012

2 many champs cost 6300 ...

GiveMeMyMoney

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr1DeX View Post
2 many champs cost 6300 ...
if most of the champs would be cheap, and everybody could get them easy and fast, so what the point would be of free rotation? and all this saving and buying... And at last, if you want to play lol u have to understand what riot have to earn from hosting and improving this game. No money for riot, no funny for us, so dont be dumb.
And question, what if i got maokai days ago? should i except to get my extra ip back? :P

Deathcrash

05-09-2012

I bought Maokai not even a week ago, should i expect those 1500 ip back? i guess it's fair ...

matec

05-09-2012

One question. If I bought Maokai more then 2 weeks ago will I recive payback?