Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

F*cking up the meta: Team comp to win.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SageDragon

09-02-2012

Easy win.

Top: AP Soraka
Jungle: lee sin (not really changing)
Mid: Sivir. COUNTER MIDS W/ SHIELD OP! (even kassa)
Bot : LeBlanc. EXTREME NUKE ON THE CARRY
Bot support: Blitz. His burst is awesome, combined with le blanc can get first blood at level 2 (blitz Q, E gets them to 85%, le blanc Q, W gets them to 40%. 3 auto attacks + ignite get it)

luki louk

09-02-2012

sivir mid can win only kassa easy ap carry > ad carry early game
lb bot? until 6 lvl lb cant win carry with one other mage is better i think like brand or fizz

SageDragon

09-02-2012

Quote:
luki louk:
sivir mid can win only kassa easy ap carry > ad carry early game
lb bot? until 6 lvl lb cant win carry with one other mage is better i think like brand or fizz

are you crazy? le blanc Q + W do tons of damage at level 2. also, you must be greek.

Grizzfang

Recruiter

09-02-2012

i agree, it's better if you have someone else with high burst of his own and a stun (for example Veigar) which would make the 3 Aps in a team which isn't that good, also you don't have a real tank, ls is an off-tank and blitz isn't a real tank either.

AxelwarriorV

09-03-2012

Old news. Nobody uses it.

v1rtue

09-03-2012

Unlikely that it will be effective. The bot lane is too easy countered by a well played AD + Support comp.
You have to assume that blitz manages a grab before the enemy initiates on you. Yes, some bot lanes will just passively stand near their minions and just farm, but most will be looking to kill you instead. A Leona or Taric with just about any AD carry will kill you.

Sanguifer

09-08-2012

Hmh... I think I like this one better:

Soraka + Taric Bot.Kayle ad top.Tanky Ap mid, tanky AD/AP jungle (Galio/Malphite/Amumu/Gragas,many things work there).

Bot builds double aegis, double soul shroud. Taric+Soraka with double aegis are insanely tanky thanks to taric W and soraka's passive, ridiculously sustained, too, with taric heal + soraka E to keep it coming. In addition to that, Soraka's Q damage is very creeping, so while their ad carry tries to do something against 150 armor&mr, tripple heal, stun&silence botlane, soraka just mashes Q to shred MR, then stun into silence into more Qs - suddenly, there's damage,where the **** did it come from?

Meanwhile Kayle has very good game against most tops and is a servicable ad carry late game. Tanky mid and tanky jungler provide additional cc and peeling power. Between soraka's and taric's passive, skill and item auras clustering together will make for an extremely tanky team with numerous heals and lots of cc, always a good way to win.

Didn't believe it before I saw it working. Sure, one can easily get around it, but honestly: First reaction will usually be ridicule, second frustration, and then it's probably too late. That's the good thing about under-the-radar-strategies, though they also need the whole team to set up accordingly to work and get countered relatively easily as soon as they appear on the radar.