Game Still In Progress

1234511 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ardorun

26-05-2010

omg i finished a game half an hour ago and i press skip for waiting stats..Game crashed and now every time i try to loging in it says game still in progress recconect!!!What should i do?I cant play....Any solution Riot answer plz

Simpl3vol2

26-05-2010

Bump !
I have the exact same problem !

Azitzin

26-05-2010

me have this problem too.

Kieranul

26-05-2010

I also have this problem. I tried to play another game from the home screen and it said that a game was still in progress. I tried this three times, then checked my profile to see if the game was in my last 10, however it wasnt. I then thought restarting the game may help. After doing this it said the game was still in progress. Pressing the reconnect button gave me the usual Leage of Legends in the middle of my screen, but of course as the game was no longer going on, it wont connect to a game.

Jaezred

26-05-2010

Same here. It says "game still in progress", although it finished an hour ago.
won't let me play

EDIT: Seems like it's fixed. Gonna play another game and see if it happens again.
I didn't get anything for the victory though... Its not recorded in my summoner profile

yuriai

26-05-2010

Err...I'm imagining you guys are still fixing this general problem. Just in case you're doing it account by account (less likely), I'm having the same issue *blush*. Waiting for the fix.

Cheers

Rovi

26-05-2010

got the same problem.....

Ahoka

26-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovi View Post
got the same problem.....
Still no word from the devs... Guess the big US of A doesnt suffer from this problem?

*edit*

hehe well there's a surprise to see everyone with the same problems
Hope it gets fixed soon.

Kieranul

26-05-2010

Yes they do have the same problem.

UnimatriX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-05-2010

I guess RIOT isn't better than GOA......I have this problem too.....and lots of others after their takeover.......

Fix it already, cause this game is getting more worse now than it was in the beggining....FFS

1234511 ... 16