On Diana's skin change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swend

30-08-2012

I know there are probably a lot of "omgwtfbbq why did do that?!"/"omg new skin is ugly" posts out there right now, but I wanna give a couple of rational reasons why it was a very stupid decision to change it.

First off, if it's not broken, don't fix it. People loved and bought the skin as it was. People like me saw the splash art, thought 'cool' and bought it. I never heard of anyone having problems with it.

Secondly, I read somewhere that the reason they changed it was that it wasn't close enough to her original skin, in that the facial features were different and she didn't have the moon symbol on her forehead.
Well what about all the other skins that alter the champions significantly? It was easy to see on the new skin that she was not meant to look like her standard skin.

And last but not least, a lot of us LoL players, especially those of us who buy skins, are kind of superficial when it comes to champions. And even though this argument is not as rational as the others, most people can agree that the change makes her kind of ugly.

So please, please, please change it back. Or give us our riot points back.

Martytotheparty

31-08-2012

Yes i totally agree, I purchased this skin cause it was pretty different from her original. I don't know why riot would do this cause "it didn't look like her original one"?. Does riot want to just color the skin and say the are "skins" to try and get money?. The way the skins look different is the best part of it, isn't that the whole idea of having a skin?

HotRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

31-08-2012

I refund her

Gaal Guul Gool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

31-08-2012

Bump!

rawr R4idenZero

31-08-2012

I find her better with the new spalsh art,
Her "special thing" was the mark on his forehead and with the old skin she lost all of her magic lore.

What would be a gragas without bottles?

Tanxs1

Recruiter

31-08-2012

People QQing about different hair colour, different colour eyes and the moon symbol replacing the tiara thing.

Get a life, it's not much different. People will complain over everything. EVERYTHING.

inb4 some1 who bought the skin attempting to argue with me

EDIT: Rofl at guy below me

Carapharnelia

31-08-2012

I want the old back, splah art is freakin ugly now.

the moon thingy is way too big and orange ffs.

We want the tiara back + the darker hair!

ScarOfHatredV2

31-08-2012

real reason why they changed it ->>looks too much like syndra
->they didnt want to get called "nonorigninal"
so they added a **** art and shat on people who bought it
GG EASY

karkagi

31-08-2012

Give for Diana boobs and all skins will be good for them.

Magaru

31-08-2012

I wish they'd undo the changes as well. The new model just looks plain wrong with that badass armor and the really small looking head on top of it. Also why would you remove one of the key features of a valkyrie, the helmet? For me that was always something that lets other know right away "jep, that's a valkyrie for sure." It'd be much appreciated.