AP Trundle and his ult?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SGT Bad Kid Xx

16-12-2010

If im not mistaken it has a ratio of 0.8/0.9 and it works like chos ult as in it ignores resistances.

So it drains 250 health and 250 more over 5 secounds, with enough ap to bring this up to the 500 range that's 1k health! With this and chos ult as well you can both run in and take out almost any squishy champ at lvl 18

Build lich bane so Q is amazing and then maybe get some tank items

Thoughts?

not saying its great but might be fun like AD heimer. CRITDINGER!

SGT Bad Kid Xx

16-12-2010

I can't be the only person who has thought of this?

Zero Rulez

17-12-2010

(Active): Trundle immediately steals his target’s health and a percentage of their armor and magic resistance. Over the next 6 seconds the amount of health, armor, and magic resistance stolen is doubled.
Cost: 75 Mana
Cooldown: 80 / 70 / 60 seconds
Health Stolen (Magic Damage): 100 / 175 / 250 (+0.6 per Ability Power)
Armor & Magic Resist: 15 / 20 / 25 %

0.6 per ability power.
This champ is good balanced, funny and.... trundle is for trolling with is mace, not with zonya's

j3d

17-12-2010

this build would make him useless pretty much while his ult is on CD. and lich bane doesnt work with Q. tried and tested by so many people now.

pbVeteran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

17-12-2010

But try Q + Trinity force, insane damage output with golem buff and Q, W spam

KhaosChampion

17-12-2010

now for all those people who totally missed the point he wasnt asking about ur opinion of what the best build is, he asked if u think his would work
the ap ratio is 0.6 but its dealt twice instant + again during those 6 seconds as skill description clearly says so its 1.2
and ye i guess if u get lich bane it might work but only if ur enemys r on the dumb side
even if u get lets say 500 ap and lich bane ur dmg will be 500+600=1.1k on ulti+eventuall lich bane and qs for 500 ap im not rly impressed =/

pbVeteran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

17-12-2010

Only AP skill with mediocore ratio and true damage
Other skill with nice phys scaling

No Lich bane do not work with Q which is spammable spell so its useless [Trinity force works flawlesly with all his spells, Q reset autoatack so with cooldown reduction you can archieve really nice dps against almost all champions]

Cho with all AP skalling skills is not really that great as AP user
Trundle with just one AP is really useless
Its waste his nice anti carry options to just use one spell in Team Fight in hope to kill theirs carry

Wik Zhalifa

01-01-2011

it works if you build him as offtank, sunfire cape hextech gunblade as core makes you OP

then having rod of ages + abyssal sceptre + thonyas makes you invincible

he is only AP playable in myopinion and no im not trolling, i saw high elo people on stream playing him like this -> hotshotgg

and its the new op basically only hextech gunblade which scales with his ultimate nicely and sunfire cape (sunfire cape heals you due to life leech and spell vamp) makes you a durable tank + more ap = more health and damage on ult...q sucks and is only good for last hit farming and debuffing

your main spells are w to stay in fights and having reduction of cc

and e to disable enemys

over and out try it or ask me for game i might show it to ya or check my last two games of trundle^^

Sasajoe

02-01-2011

meh was fond of trundle in the beginning but .... not interested anymore