How to Install League of Legends on my Windows xp PC ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CSG Haralith

24-08-2012

Hello guys,
|so as you can see this post is about installing lol.exe in my windows xp PC.

You see i am on vacations now and i am in my country house so i decided to play league here.My pc is kinda ''old'' but it works propertly in other games like MW2.So one day while i was installing league an error telling me this:Your system not allowing access to our servers.Check your firewall and/or security software settings to allow PMB.exe to run.Visit the help page(http://www.pandonetworks.com/games/help) or contact us at downloader@pandonetworks.com for further assistance.Would you like to retry the connection?

So when i am retrying the same thing happens.Also when i am checking the firewall or do the steps at ''help'' telling me to do nothing happens because when i am turning the firewall off or choosing from firewall to make exceptions at Pando.exe the same error appears when i am trying to install the game.

Please help me or advice me what to do because i tried everything already!

Thanks for reading my post i appreciate it.

Toasty113

24-08-2012

Have your tried temporarily disabling your firewall and anti virus and then installing? If that doesnt work the problem could be with your router, so try this.

Also make sure your running the install as administrator (Right click and choose "Run as Administrator"

CSG Haralith

24-08-2012

Dude as i told before its windows XP it always run as administrator :/ also yes i tried to disable my fire wall and anti virus too ...nothing happens !

Toasty113

24-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haralith View Post
Dude as i told before its windows XP it always run as administrator
Not necessarily. Even when in the admin account it can derp and need you to specifically run it as administrator.