Trynda

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DagX

16-06-2010

Why do people pick trynda in random matches, i cant remember the last time i had a good random trynda, trynda is crazy in premade, wenn you got a guy helping him through the lane phase.
Sry just had another terribel Trynda, for about the 10 time in a row, just have some rage to let out, he destroyed my winsteak.

Khurgar

16-06-2010

He's a stable char I'd say. I prefer Trynd over Malzahar in my team.

KnightNike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-06-2010

If I get a random tryndamere in my team, I take a support champ and help him to farm and get kills. Then he is INSANE late game, so I have nothing against tryndamere in games.

The Cow King

16-06-2010

yeah, you have to help the tryn getting fed in any possible way

still.. there are noobs who **** it up anyway
the fail because:

wrong summoner spells
avarice blade stacking AFTER getting fed (or in general at all)
just plain stupidity
the usual (lag.. stuff)

DagX

16-06-2010

"He's a stable char I'd say. I prefer Trynd over Malzahar in my team. "

Stable? He suck in the laning phase, and supreme in end game.

Malzahar is crazy in 1 v 1 battle if you dont have cleanse.

But your right, in premade i would rather have a trynd than Malza, but not in random, in random you need 1 to pick a support char to assist, or else you have a useless Trynd.

"If I get a random tryndamere in my team, I take a support champ and help him to farm and get kills. Then he is INSANE late game, so I have nothing against tryndamere in games. "

Offcause people pick what the team are missing, thatīs another reason that i hate Trynd in random, they pick trynda knowing that people have to pick support just to assist him.
Normally im playing tank and my runes are tank runes so cant just change to Janna or Soraka, the only "support" char i can play with my runes are tank Taric, who gets beaten up by almost every other tank (Ramus, Shen, Cho gath and Alistair) Just to name some.

So hope you see my point:
Trynd is crazy in end game and a good char, just hate those who pick him in random.

Cayman D Beast

16-06-2010

Trynda is hard to play but if some1 knows how 2 play its gonna be ownage. Just u need ppl who know how to play with him, support him etc.

Only Tryndamere

06-02-2013

Trynda is the best