Snowdown Map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matija Dogan

15-12-2010

I hate to admit it but I've missed the old snowy Fields of Justice. I've missed the calm of the place and the special feel of it. I have also just now realized that the only reason I wanted it gone was because of the annoying Urf wails, screams and sounds in the background, and also the autumn was new and exciting. I love the nostalgic feel of the map and would love if Riot was able to make this map also playable throughout the entire year so that we have 3 Fields of Justice.

I made this thread so that you put your feeling of the Snowdown Map to words (or bytes).

Boompje

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchman

15-12-2010

+1 agreed:d

Ctenshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-12-2010

we need more SNOW
want snowmap also back

Doctor Swish

15-12-2010

It's going to be great having Winter SR again !

Ps?CliK

15-12-2010

Yep, I want it back too .

Skmo

15-12-2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snoooow

Rawrbek

15-12-2010

I like it very much, but they say something about client being too big or something.

Don't really understand what the problem is, 'cause I'd gladly have an ekstra 250 mb lying.

BlaBlokeBreakBra

15-12-2010

bring back winter back... the halloween map suck ass