To all of you going Rengar Top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnakeHelah

22-08-2012

Pls pick this champ to top thinking he's blind OP while I pick 80% of the tops who are actually viable and kick ur sorry SQUISHY ass out of lane. Oh and pls stack more AD so I just get armor making it into a passive lane and just farming 4000000 hours straight not giving a **** about ur lane presence.
No, he's not OP. Even if he is, it's not the top lane people, stop going there

Ppl im talking about his viability here, also i just made this thread to counter the OMG RENGAR OP threads, cuz he isn't OP, he's bad actually.
He is rlly a bad champion overall, I'm just calling it right here. JUST WAIT it out and I'm gonna be right, you will see. Just think about it. If he goes jungle farms it kinda slow, he isn't rlly mobile out of the brush, he is super squishy early which is not good for his ganks as they can backfire quickly, why would I pick him over shyv or smth? Just gimme some arguments over why he is a good pick instead of bad

Vectum

22-08-2012

People are testing a champ in top lane when he came out a couple hours ago? Geez, talk about newbs right?
/sarcasm.

CmdSheppard

22-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeHelah View Post
Pls pick this champ to top thinking he's blind OP while I pick 80% of the tops who are actually viable and kick ur sorry SQUISHY ass out of lane. Oh and pls stack more AD so I just get armor making it into a passive lane and just farming 4000000 hours straight not giving a **** about ur lane presence.
No, he's not OP. Even if he is, it's not the top lane people, stop going there

Well. IF you do wanna play rengar, go jungle ^_^

PEH!
What a maroon.

VVanchor

22-08-2012

Yorick toplane every time

Vectum

22-08-2012

Yeah, that 30s cooldown on his lv3 ulti giving him full ferocity and a free jump anywhere is so bad. He can't just take out stray enemies here and there without a care in the world.

SnakeHelah

22-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectum View Post
Yeah, that 30s cooldown on his lv3 ulti giving him full ferocity and a free jump anywhere is so bad. He can't just take out stray enemies here and there without a care in the world.
thx, while u get ur lvl 3 ult (which is going to take AGES cuz he farms the jungle slow as ****) im going to go my shyv or mundo jungle and out farm you by a ton and get my tank items just ignoring any dmg you do

Flaming Omega

22-08-2012

A lot of junglers can go solo top, and vice versa. Yes, Riven in the jungle and Trundle at the top lane is not optimal, but it's viable. People like you are the reason why we adhere to meta so strictly.

Nublo

22-08-2012

Me and my buddy who plays janna tried him with her at bot. Worked kinda ok actually.

Vectum

22-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeHelah View Post
thx, while u get ur lvl 3 ult (which is going to take AGES cuz he farms the jungle slow as ****) im going to go my shyv or mundo jungle and out farm you by a ton and get my tank items just ignoring any dmg you do
Why the hell would I go for shyvana, one of the tankier bruisers with Rengar? He plays a lot like Renekton, hes amazing at quickly taking down the squishies. That's what he's good at, he may be better at it actually, given his stealth and leap.
I dunno what kind of build you are doing on Rengar but I don't find Rengars clear time to be that much slower then say Tiger form udyr, which he makes up in with great ganks.

shaunika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-08-2012

he sucks in jungle, only lane he can be good at is top(dont know whether he actually is, but he's definitely not in the jungle)