How does Lol replay work?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zlaraki

20-08-2012

I have recorded some videos in the past, but i cant figure out the updated version.
The only thing thats bugging me is that I cant find the chat from the recorded match. I know the previous version saved this with no problem. so my question is.
How do I trace the chat from the recorded match?

v07.9.39

Hammerbros

20-08-2012

i think it may be because its recored with spectator mode? if it is just go on visibility and tick to box saying chat.

Zlaraki

20-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerbros View Post
i think it may be because its recored with spectator mode? if it is just go on visibility and tick to box saying chat.
Yes it does look exactly like spectator mode and I was pissed bout it. I alrdy went to visibility options but nothing changed.

Hammerbros

20-08-2012

and i mean lol replay not the actual spectator mode.

it only seems to work with all chat though...

Hammerbros

20-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlaraki View Post
Yes it does look exactly like spectator mode and I was pissed bout it. I alrdy went to visibility options but nothing changed.
If you dont want it on spectator mode just go to the cog thing on lol replay screen corner and untick the relevant box.

Zlaraki

20-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerbros View Post
If you dont want it on spectator mode just go to the cog thing on lol replay screen corner and untick the relevant box.
I changed it, but it still shows my video on spectator mode. Also the icon next to my video shows an eye which stands for spectator. I dont know if I can save this video....

Is there a way to convert a spectated video into a normal one?