RP points, buying methods.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VairiX

Recruiter

18-08-2012

Hello Riot, I have 1 question about RP points buying, I am living in Latvia, I want to buy some RP points, but i have 1 problem, I can buy them only with SMS pay. But it cost too mutch.

So basicly, is there other ways to buy RP points.

We have recently showed up new, Terminals, where we can buy In-game Money, like (RP points), it's called Qiwi terminal.
http://www.qiwi.com/en/company_info/

Is there any ways to buy RP points trought this Terminal, becouse there is very mutch player's from Latvia

Eufuu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-08-2012

You can see all of the options with which you can buy RP via purchase RP and setting your country in the settings in that menu.

VairiX

Recruiter

19-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eufuu View Post
You can see all of the options with which you can buy RP via purchase RP and setting your country in the settings in that menu.
I need information about, is there anywhay to buy (in-game money,like RP points) trought Qiwi, AND i writed early i can buy RP points trought SMS Payment, becouse i dont have any Visa cards or Mastercard's, and i don't have money in Paypal, and i know that I can see all of the options with which I can buy RP via purchase RP and setting my country in the settings in that menu. But i don't have any chance to buy RP points, trought Visa or other card's payment.

Eufuu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VairiX View Post
I need information about, is there anywhay to buy (in-game money,like RP points) trought Qiwi, AND i writed early i can buy RP points trought SMS Payment, becouse i dont have any Visa cards or Mastercard's, and i don't have money in Paypal, and i know that I can see all of the options with which I can buy RP via purchase RP and setting my country in the settings in that menu. But i don't have any chance to buy RP points, trought Visa or other card's payment.
If the option isn't listed, that means that you're unable to purchase the RP that way.