Katarina has no damage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Frazer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-08-2012

Her early game is so awful that I just want too laugh. It's never worth harrassing your opponent because your skills do less damage than the minions. She needs a buff to either the base damage on q/w/e or better scaling.

Her ult is fine, very strong, but still the easiest one too stop in the game.

Clebardman

18-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Frazer View Post
Her early game is so awful that I just want too laugh. It's never worth harrassing your opponent because your skills do less damage than the minions. She needs a buff to either the base damage on q/w/e or better scaling.

Nunu

Al the Dead

18-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Frazer View Post

In case you missed she was nerfed. You srsly expect Riot to buff her back right away? Just forget about her for a time being like it was with eve.

mastarwe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-08-2012

Don't look at her as katarina anymore, she's a totally different champion and doesn't even play in the same way anymore. But that ult does indeed no damage at all, not even half the damage of an old ult.

New ult: dmg per dagger= 40/50/60 (+.3 bonus AD)(+.175 AP)
old ult: 50/65/80 (+.5 bonus AD)(+.25 AP) +8-24 (killer instincts).

Basically at 18 killer instincts did 240 extra damage, that's almost half the base damage of the new ult already. As you can see every single number is nerfed, it's not even a rework that just makes the base or scaling better and the other worse.