Rengar skill build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fishey1

17-08-2012

Im trying to figure out how his skill order shuld be.

I know many of you guys think that you should max Q first because it his main dmg skill but I think its the opposite, its a one point wonder skill. Here is why i think that way:

His Q doesnt get any lower CD and the dmg only scales by 25 per rank.
If we look at his other skills, we can see that they, not only gets lower CD but also scales better dmg wise (W and E gets 45 per rank) AND they give much better effects IMO (more armor and mresist bonus and stronger slow is much more appealing than more attack speed).

So what do you guys think? am i right or wrong?

P.S. Skill scaling: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...e_Pridestalker

Eufuu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-08-2012

His Q will still be primary and first to max in my opinion. Scaling on his E isn't much, and W is essentially useless besides the healing, which is the same at level 1 or 5.

If anything, it will go R > Q > E > W

fishey1

17-08-2012

His E and W scaling is higher than Q so I really don't understand why you would say that.

Eufuu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishey1 View Post
His E and W scaling is higher than Q so I really don't understand why you would say that.
I meant AD scaling on his ability. It's not just about how much damage the base value gains. He also gains a heap of attack speed with the levels on Q.

SnakeHelah

17-08-2012

Max Q first, of course. W scales off of ap I think so idk about that but his E is just for a slow or root and not for dmg so you would prolly be better off maxing Q first then W

Wutever

17-08-2012

E lets you farm from range, poke and chase. I don't see any reason why you would want to max Q.

W might be real cool as well as it could make it impossible to trade with you.

Unless the way he actually plays is going to revolve around going all in with double Q and trying to get the most out of the attack speed buff then there's no reason to max Q first. That aside, your auto attacks don't really do that much early game anyway, especially since most top laners have ways to disengage you.

fishey1

17-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eufuu View Post
I meant AD scaling on his ability. It's not just about how much damage the base value gains. He also gains a heap of attack speed with the levels on Q.
The AD scaling is still the same rank 1-5 so the only thing that changes is the base value.