A Nonsense reply from lol_en@riotgames.com

1234511 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darth CarrotPie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-12-2010

This is what i send:

Hello,
we just finished a game ranked 5v5 and we had a very aggresssive player, who
was constantly cursing. I cant ever see screen score where i could report so
i'm sending this email. My name is Darth Carrotpie on EU server.
I cant spell his nickname, but it is visible in screenshot

This is what i get in reply:
Hello Danielius,

Thanks for contacting League of Legends support. Unfortunately, summoner name changes are not available. We currently have plans for adding this feature to your account management tools in the future, but we don't have a definite time when it will become available. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

In the mean time, you're welcome to make a new account with any available name you choose, but we won't be able to transfer any content to the account.

New account registration: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Sammie
Riot Games Customer Support

Sammie, Dec-13 04:44 (PST):

Greetings Danielius,

Thank you for reporting. I apologize for the delay in responding to your ticket. We have received an influx of tickets recently and have been working diligently on eliminating them.

Weíll investigate this playerís behavior and take the necessary actions. I canít disclose the disciplinary actions taken against any player for privacy reasons.

We recently implemented a PVP.net reporting option. You can right click on the name of a player in chat or in the after game statistics screen to report them. We recommend that you use this method to report players who disrupt the gameplay process.

I'd like to also mention the /mute <player> and /ignore <player> commands you can use to prevent seeing messages sent by another player, in case you run into loud players in the future. The /mute command will prevent you from seeing their messages during the current game, while the /ignore command will prevent you from seeing their messages indefinitely.

Hopefully we can improve the quality of play for you going forward.

Best regards,

-Sammie
Riot Games Customer Support

RIOT!!
I think i said it clear: I CANT see score screen, so

I cant use thos implementations of yours. How come you dont understand what i wrote in the email. Even more - i dont want a new account, why are you suggesting me to create a new one???

Anyway, The thing with scores might be cause of proxy settings. I'm using EDU-ROAM so i have strict proxy orders vrom my Internet provider. So an option at launcher or smthing like that to set my proxy would solve the problem.

Thank you for UNDERSTANGING.

Darth CarrotPie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-12-2010

Great.... a Zero attention...

Puchulo

15-12-2010

What the hell... ><"
It wouldve been better if they didnt answer you at all...

Phoenix Eagla

15-12-2010

they never answered me with these things :O
be happy they did with you even if it's a useless reply xD because you see that they work

TalkSick

15-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Eagla View Post
they never answered me with these things :O
be happy they did with you even if it's a useless reply xD because you see that they work
agree!! they dint even answer me ur lucky that ur answered haha but its kinda useless )

tasosmpek123456

05-01-2011

they quit me to the game for leaving games?? OMG

AntifAkrida

05-01-2011

please let me go on this account because I give a lot of money and my Father will kill me hahaha. please have given 110 euros and I will not wait a year again I do not leave you one more please Opportunities

NovaKiller

Recruiter

05-01-2011

What is with those 2 posts above this one?

Anyway, i seem to have been lucky. Got straight answers to my tickets.
But sure that is kinda big of a misundetstanding.

Zippir

05-01-2011

they dont answer anytime. they are losing users like me. dont play again! tired of this bugs

glineni S HILL

05-01-2011

please unblock my account,Becouse i am not a leaver i must leave one part couse i musy go to sleap....XD!!

1234511 ... 17