Champion Relaunch Spotlight: Katarina

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fank1e

15-08-2012

anyone else thinks that the relaunch of katarina actually made her worse? katarina lost the ability the reduce the sustain in lane (bouncing blade), lost damage on the ultimate and the worse the great mobility that shumpo ofered. Eaven the passive is worse because now is realy hard to use the ultimate twice in a team fight. And we traded all that for a new attack and new visual (witch is really good).

Marcelo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-08-2012

Morello = overweight incompetent

thacinithacinicu

15-08-2012

Im not sure if I like this rework

Onerios

15-08-2012

Kata is now stronger if she can fully commit to a fight/trade, but has weaker ranged harass (stated goal with alterations, as bb harass with ki was rather strong past lvl7) and is left vunerable for a longer period of time when she does commit, which over all makes her best case situation late game even better but harms her worst case situations, especialy her laneing phase against champions who can keep pokeing at her, since she can not retaliate with poke of her own to the same extent as before.

Unfortunetly, what kind of needed to happen to improve her was to turn down her best case situation, buff her worse case, and just make her over all more consistant. Hopefully that can now be achieved with number adjustments (thinking of base armour/mr/health here and turning down per level to compensate), but she is definitly not in any better spot then she was before in her current iteration.

Gubbyfish

15-08-2012

Dis rrework is relly nice ty blizzard

Barnez

15-08-2012

I've never played kata loads, but enough to understand her current skillset and, well I think the rework looks pretty good, ofc she can't halve healing any more which was nice and her harras with Q doesn't seem quite as good, but I really like the rework, new model doesn't seem massively different but it's always nice ;P and new W looks pretty cool - is great to get some actual AoE for kata and gets some more burst.
GJ Riot! :D

Ganryuu

15-08-2012

I'll take back what I said and just keep the last sentence up. The numbers still don't convince me completely.
Will try her out and hope you didn't screw it up... again.

Enemy

15-08-2012

Kitty kat katarina, bring it back for 3k RP riot! It would be cool

Gamezfan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-08-2012

Nice.

newplayer12123

15-08-2012

phreak will play jungler garen dont worry guys (sarcasm)