New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 38)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ailith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-08-2012

Kayle and Sivir shouldn't be there. The rest of the rotation is nice.

Party Guy

14-08-2012

Finally an awesome week!
BEST ROTATION EVER!

mistermen40

14-08-2012

I just bought twitch,not yet played and now he's f2p-.-

Art Of Instakill

14-08-2012

Finally Lee Sin, after all this time. I've been wanting to test him out a long time ago. Other than that, Zyra is OK while she's OP and everything else is really predictable, I think I guessed 4 champs last week out of this rotation. They supposedly put up champs that are easy to play, but nor Nasus nor Veigar are really easy since you have to last hit farm a lot. They are just cheap that's why they are always up.

Deadbringer

14-08-2012

When I seen Shyvana on wiki, I have been like "omg finally Dragonborn!" and now what do I have? Zyra. -.-

P014r

14-08-2012

Bad rotation in my opinion. Just bought Lee Sin and didn't even played now hes f2p. I was expecting Riven or Shyvana because i wanted to try out these champs.

Breaker984

14-08-2012

LoL, u guys everyone says good rotation, the best... but i think it didnt so good for me cuz of theese ten i dont got just zyra. And why RIOT cannot change a rotations cuz every second week Caitlyn is on free.

fknchris

14-08-2012

i got all them champs this was a disappointment, oh well i guess the lower lvls wont die as easy with nasus and amumu

IceClawX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-08-2012

I'll try lee sin and zyra.The only good in this rotation

Proxíma

14-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Of Instakill View Post
Finally Lee Sin, after all this time. I've been wanting to test him out a long time ago. Other than that, Zyra is OK while she's OP and everything else is really predictable, I think I guessed 4 champs last week out of this rotation. They supposedly put up champs that are easy to play, but nor Nasus nor Veigar are really easy since you have to last hit farm a lot. They are just cheap that's why they are always up.
In what universe is Zyra still OP after the massive nerf lol