Duo Queue = Last picks.... ALWAYS!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mascella

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-08-2012

WTf is wrong with this system.... Everytime me and my friend get the last places, and they want us to be bot lane, AD and Support... EVERYTIME. Well we don't like AD or we hate more SUPPORTS, so 1 times ok, next times we say that WE WON'T SUPPORT... They don't take support? Then they won't get support, seriously. Everytime this ****

DraNNz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-08-2012

u mad bro ?

Bean Chan

13-08-2012

Glorious exposition comrade

Change

13-08-2012

you're the cancer of this game

SpinDrah

13-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mascella View Post
WTf is wrong with this system.... Everytime me and my friend get the last places, and they want us to be bot lane, AD and Support... EVERYTIME. Well we don't like AD or we hate more SUPPORTS, so 1 times ok, next times we say that WE WON'T SUPPORT... They don't take support? Then they won't get support, seriously. Everytime this ****

So its probably people like you that always take the wrong champ to the wrong position, Next you will come on the forums and ask why you can't get out of elo hell?

Flash9x

13-08-2012

well for one you are reacting like a little brat who doesnt get what he wants, but to be honest having the bot lane premade is the best advantage you can have in game since bot lane requires a lot of communication in order to wambo combo the enemy

SillyLily

13-08-2012

1 thing I have learn, is if a duo ask for bot lane saying "we are premade, we go bot". don't let them, they will choose dodgy picks (Veiger/Yi - stuff like that) and end up feeding like crazy

Mascella

13-08-2012

We saw that if we TOP / MID we manage to help others and mostly win the games... (Roaming around the map)... Plus they are the roles we prefer and EVERYTIME others takes them beacuse "I'M FIRST LOLOLOLO NOOB LOLOLO"... I don't care about elo, I play for fun, and I'll keep taking the champ I feel, like to play, support or not

And btw I don't get why the system has to put us always in the last 2 slots, since we're always the ones who try to save the match from tards...

Xebitu

13-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mascella View Post
We saw that if we TOP / MID we manage to help others and mostly win the games... (Roaming around the map)... Plus they are the roles we prefer and EVERYTIME others takes them beacuse "I'M FIRST LOLOLOLO NOOB LOLOLO"... I don't care about elo, I play for fun, and I'll keep taking the champ I feel, like to play, support or not

And btw I don't get why the system has to put us always in the last 2 slots, since we're always the ones who try to save the match from tards...
Stop playing ranked if you don't care about Elo.

Mascella

13-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xebitu View Post
Stop playing ranked if you don't care about Elo.
Normal games are pure ****, too much randomness... I still like that everyone take a role, I just can't take anymore being always the 4th pick of the match, ALWAYS... And the team frist don't listen to my request than "order" to take that role...