Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

whats the desired KDA ratio?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZE COOKIEMONSTER

12-11-2010

I often wonder how much KDA ratio the best have in ranked on each champion. What do you reach for when you play a hero in ranked ?

Using me as an example, on Ashe i have a 3,6 KDA while on Morgana i have a 3,9 KDA.
I dont have the slightest idea how good that sounds compared to anyone else but it would be nice to know if im "en route" or if i need to just get even better!

ViRuSxx

Recruiter

12-11-2010

The desired thing is to WIN. Nothing else matters IMO.

ZE COOKIEMONSTER

12-11-2010

Well, over a period of a few hundred games, the KDA ratio can probably be a good pointer on how effective you are with the champion.

Ediwir

Recruiter

12-11-2010

the ideal KDA score is:
*meaningless* / low / high / 2-3 towers
KDA ratio is obtained by kills/deaths, so KDA ratio = meaningless / low = almost meaningless.

nand chan

12-11-2010

KDA ratio should be calculated by (kills + assists) / deaths

nornamor

Recruiter

12-11-2010

Donno rly.. i have terrable KDA (2-4) ratio, but still manage 2 stay in 1600 elo... As a carry you should have a much higher than as a tank or dps...

Zumikito

12-11-2010

in ranked 8/0/14 with veigar now eat that

Viscerate

12-11-2010

Its really all about not dying rather than having a decent KDA ratio, even if your ratio is fine the rest of the players on your team may have a very difficult time.

AlexNightwalker

12-12-2010

Master Yi win KDA ratio:

K > (D+A)*2

R0yalJester

12-12-2010

actually that depends whats champ you are playing.

if you play a tank, and have for example 150/200/400, i find its a good think, you died more than you killed but you have a load of assists, showing that you helped your party.

but virusxx is right, the important thing is winning, the rest is just overrated.