whats the desired KDA ratio?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZE COOKIEMONSTER

12-12-2010

I often wonder how much KDA ratio the best have in ranked on each champion. What do you reach for when you play a hero in ranked ?

Using me as an example, on Ashe i have a 3,6 KDA while on Morgana i have a 3,9 KDA.
I dont have the slightest idea how good that sounds compared to anyone else but it would be nice to know if im "en route" or if i need to just get even better!

ViRuSxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-12-2010

The desired thing is to WIN. Nothing else matters IMO.

ZE COOKIEMONSTER

12-12-2010

Well, over a period of a few hundred games, the KDA ratio can probably be a good pointer on how effective you are with the champion.

Ediwir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

12-12-2010

the ideal KDA score is:
*meaningless* / low / high / 2-3 towers
KDA ratio is obtained by kills/deaths, so KDA ratio = meaningless / low = almost meaningless.

nand chan

12-12-2010

KDA ratio should be calculated by (kills + assists) / deaths

nornamor

12-12-2010

Donno rly.. i have terrable KDA (2-4) ratio, but still manage 2 stay in 1600 elo... As a carry you should have a much higher than as a tank or dps...

Zumikito

12-12-2010

in ranked 8/0/14 with veigar now eat that

Viscerate

12-12-2010

Its really all about not dying rather than having a decent KDA ratio, even if your ratio is fine the rest of the players on your team may have a very difficult time.

AlexNightwalker

12-12-2010

Master Yi win KDA ratio:

K > (D+A)*2

R0yalJester

12-12-2010

actually that depends whats champ you are playing.

if you play a tank, and have for example 150/200/400, i find its a good think, you died more than you killed but you have a load of assists, showing that you helped your party.

but virusxx is right, the important thing is winning, the rest is just overrated.