Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glitter balls

04-11-2013

Still checking this page for sign ups! There should be an application for serious testers!

AwesomePotato

04-12-2013

Quote:
olmo1995:
i'm not using my account too much latly can i give it to some1 else?

I would love your account!

XeoKnight

04-13-2013

Well, other than those apparently open sign up times, they don't seem to have resolved the 'account creation' issue. Does it take this long to solve a problem with creating accounts? LoL's works fine, so why not fix this in about a day... Some above posters say that it was open a few times for a few hours, but that just means they've closed it to keep the number of testers down...... would be nice if they actually said that. If thats the case that is.

Scarvin

04-17-2013

If there is someone around who has an PBE Account and isn't using it, i would like to have it. Pretty please. I really want to go and help finding bugs and other things that are not working right. You can add me in game "Scarvin" and send me information there.

Thank you very much in advance

NinjaDrawNL

04-17-2013

are the signups closed from march 13 till now? i was looking at the pbe and wanted to make an account but the signup is still locked i suppose

SG Xelate

04-20-2013

It really sux that you have to wait in a whole month before registering